CHAPTER 10: Training

Start from the beginning

"You're going to make Park Mafia generation IV," Eunwoo said and all of them laughed.

"No! They're going to make a small version of Jimin," Moonbin exclaimed and they laughed harder.

"Also no! How can they make something smaller than Jimin hyung?" Sanha spat which made them laughed and I joined too.

"You really love bullying me, don't you?" Jimin said.

"We love bullying your small height," J-Hope oppa said.

"You are afraid of heights, right hyung?" V oppa asked.

"Yep," he said while prolonging the 'p' sound.

"How can you associate height with Jimin, then?" Jungkook said.

We all laughed again and this time harder. Jimin rolled his eyes and carried me bride style. "We're leaving!" He brought me to our room and put me down in front of the shower, "Take a shower then get dressed. We're going somewhere."

I looked at him as I turned the shower on, "Where?"

Before leaving the bathroom, he peeked one last time and said, "Secret, baby." He locked the bathroom and I started showering.

-

"What is best to wear?" I whispered to myself.

"You look best in the white one," I look at my back and it was Jennie together with Rose, Jisoo and Lisa.

"Thank you, frog," I smiled.

"Aren't you mad at us?"

"For?"

"Keeping secrets," it was Lisa who answered for Jennie.

I shook my head as I started preparing my outfit and make up kit. "Maybe, I am that mature to understand that."