I look outside and they all road in different cars. I assumed Ari was riding with Tezz since they "talked" but I wasn't sure I'm gonna have to ask her about that later. I wasn't gonna cock blocked my bestie so she was riding with Avery. That left me with Darrion.

They all drove Wraith's Avery's was red, Cortezz's was grey and Darrions was black.

I was approaching the car and surprisingly Darrion opened the door for me.

"Thank you."

He nodded and went around to the drivers side and got in.

As we rode to where ever we was going I noticed Darrion was texting and driving.

" So...... fuck my life huh? "

All I got was silence. I guess he got my drift and put his phone in his pocket. I was bored as hell. I wanted to listen to music and get on Snapchat.

As I reached for the radio Darrion slapped my hand.

"Oww!" I was about to cry. I pouted as he laughed.

"Oh so it's funny? Bet."

I did the same to him but 10 times harder. He then reached over and hit my leg, it felt  like a rock just hit my thigh.

"Owwwww." I pouted even more.

I guess he felt sorry cause he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Nigga don't feel sorry now. Just wait until we get out the car ima run you this fade!"

He busted out laughing like something was funny. I was interrupted by my thoughts by my phone ringing. It was a FaceTime call from Kells.

"Bestie come get your cousin before I kill him he keeps on hitting me like the shits okay."

Darrion laughed even more.

"It was just a love tap- hold up what the fuck you got a reaction out that nigga?" Avery asked.

"Boy bye and pay attention to the road you better not kill my bestie." I replied then hung up.

I was looking at my thigh where Darrion hit me thru the rips in my jeans. It stung when you touched it and it was red. I knew later it was gonna turn into a bruise.

"Darrion look what you did." I pouted and pointed at my soon to be bruise.

"My bad ma I'm truly sorry but you gonna have to stop all that pouting shit cause it don't work on me."

I was in shock. He voice sounded like he just woke up it was deep and raspy.

"You talk?"

"Only to people worth talking to."

About 20 minutes later we soon pulled up to Texas Rode House . During those 20 minuets me and Darrion had a really interesting conversation. I was still in shock that he was talking.

"Hold up." He said while handing me his phone.

I put my contact in his phone as "Ma'kari💛" he got to my side and opened the door. I handed his his phone back while saying Thank you.

We walked in and the waiter gave us our seats. These niggas was all boo'd up. So that left me with Darrion and to be honest I didn't mind. He was actually really funny and nice to be around. 

When Tezz noticed Darrion and I having a conversation of course es nigga just had to say something.

"Yo es nigga talking now? Y'all gotta be fucking for this nigga to talk."

I decided to play along.

"Yea, we had car sex on the way here." I gave him a wink.

Avery and Tezz's mouth dropped. While Ari and Kells was pumping my head up. Darrion decide to play along to. He put his arm around me and licked his lips.

Boah, if I could of rode his face right then and there I would have.

" Cousin I am appalled by your actions you are discussing." Avery said in his proper voice.

"And ets right cousin you betta go girl." Ari said.

"This is a proud bestie moment." Kells spoke sticking out her tounge.

"As your fake brother I just want you to know I'm highly disappointed in you and your actions." Tezz said shaking his head.

After we ordered our food everyone drifted off into their own conversations. Darrion went back to being quite so I decide to get on my phone.

Unkown:
Its not polite to be on your phone at the table

Me:
Who's this?

Unkown:
Take a wild guess🙃

Me:
It's also not polite to not talk to your company.

Darrion❤🤘:
Ight smart ass😐

I looked up and seen Darrion smiling. Our food came and I put my phone away.
While I was eating I noticed Darrion was starring again. I looked over at him and he quickly turned his head.

Darrion noticed I was rubbing my bruise he created and decided to rub it for me. His hands was soft and cold, it actually felt really good.

After everyone ate, the check came in two's and I attempted to pick up the check for Darrion and I until Darrion smacked my hand again and picked it up himself. He really got me fucked up if he thinks he's gonna keep hitting me.

He paid for the check and put the tip down for the waiter.

"I could of paid for it."

He straight faced me and didn't say anything. He pulled my chair out and grabbed my hand and lead me to the car.

I was now extremely tired and I had an attitude cause my feet hurt. Darrion opened the car door for me then walked around to the drivers side to get in.

I guess Darrion felt my vibe cause he asked what's wrong.

"I'm sleepy and my feet hurt."

"Take off your shoes and hand me your feet." I did what I was told.

He rubbed my feet while he drove. My back was now facing the door and I watched as he drove. I was light weight getting turned on by the way that he drove. It was something about his focus. Or I might just be horny I don't know.

15 minutes later we arrived at the house. Everyone came in and went straight to the theater room.

Avery turned on the movie How high. I grabbed my blanket from upstairs and sat next to Darrion. He put his arm around me as I laid on his shoulder.

Not even 30 minutes into the movie and everybody was sleep. I guess everyone was sleeping here for the  night.
_______________________________________________________

Hey❤

Excuse all errors please

Feedback?

Vote and comment💛

_________________________________________________________