Chapter One

It was finally night time. Except for Dahyun and Momo, all the Twice members had all fell asleep.

Momo was reading a book quietly in the room she shared with Jeongyeon.

Dahyun was sitting on the kitchen's floor, leaning against the counter. As she looked at the ceiling, she wondered silently ,was she good enough to be in Twice? She didn't have any special talents and she knew the main reason she was put in Twice was because of her out-going personality. Feeling upset, she started sobbing quietly.

Momo closed the book and put it on the bedside table. Her throat felt dry and she was in need of a drink. She decided to go get a cup of water from the kitchen.

As she approached the kitchen,she could hear soft snifflings. Curious, she peeked into the kitchen and was surprised to see Dahyun, hugging her knees to her chest, burying her head into her knees.

Dahyun was never the type to cry. Aside from concerts, Momo had never seen the girl let a single tear drop out from her eyes. Hence, she was worried.

Momo immediately ran towards Dahyun and gave her a side hug.

"Are you okay?" Momo patted her head, looking at her in concern.

Dahyun looked up at Momo with watery eyes.

"W-why are you still awake?" Dahyun asked while wiping away her tears.

"That doesn't matter. Are you okay? "Momo repeated her question.

When Dahyun didn't answer her, she sighed.

"Do you want to sleep together?" Momo offered.

"Can we?" Dahyun asked, looking up at Momo.

"Of course." Momo smiled while standing up.

She offered a hand to Dahyun who quickly accepted it and stood up.

Since Momo didn't want to wake the other members up, she decided to sleep on the couch with Dahyun. Momo took out some pillows and blankets, then proceeded to cuddle down with Dahyun.

"Feeling better?" Momo asked while wrapping her arms around Dahyun's shoulders.

"Yea." Dahyun answered, snuggling against Momo's neck.

"You wanna talk about it?" Momo poked Dahyun's cheeks.

"Can we talk about it tomorrow?" Dahyun looked up at Momo.

"Sure. Go to sleep now or you'll be tired in the morning." Momo advised and put her arms around Dahyun's waist.

"Goodnight Momo." Dahyun closed her eyes.

"Goodnight."

______

A/N :

I'm editing this book for now. I hope it's better.

Chpt 1 : edited ✓