When you broke in my arms

I wrote so much and accidentally deleted it :')

After an exhausting day of school, Jeongin and Chan spent the rest of their day cuddling on Chan's bed.

Jeongin sat on Chan's lap, hugging the older and laying small kisses on the man's exposed collarbone.

"Hey baby? It's a little hot, can you turn the air conditioning on?" Chan says, his voice was a little broken. Jeongin raised his eyebrows, it's not hot at all.

However Jeongin did it anyway. He wanted to get off Chan's lap and go grab the remote, but Chan squeezed him closer. So he had no choice but to stand on his knees, both knees were at the side of Chan's thigh. He leaned forward, reaching out for the remote. Before his fingertips could touch the plastic remote, he felt Chan grab his shirt tighter and water droplets hit his shirt.

"Chan?" Jeongin called out, he held Chan's head to look at Chan's face however, Chan shook his head. "I'm too exhausted." Chan says in a tired, broken voice. "I miss my parents back in Aussie' a-and I'm too tired to work on any other music." Chan says, choking on his sobs here and there.

"I'm sorry I didn't notice Hyung," Jeongin says, kissing the top of Chan's head. The said man was going to school, making music, doing assignments and at the same time, paying attention to Jeongin. "No. It's not your fault baby. Actually, you've made it a little easier once you entered my life, but I'm still super drained." Chan says, loosening his grip on Jeongin, realizing that Jeongin was probably tired of standing in that uncomfortable position. Jeongin gently lowers himself down and sits on Chan's lap, staring at Chan's swollen and red face. "Channie," Jeongin pouts, holding Chan's head, moving it slightly up so they were eye-to-eye.

"I love you. I appreciate what you've done, you juggled so many things all at once, I'm proud of you. I know you tried your best to hold up, you're still holding up! You're just, expressing how tired you are. Just take a little break with music m'kay? Facetime your family, rest."

Chan was silent for a few seconds, before holding Jeongin's hands that were on both sides of Chan's face, and kissing him passionately.

"Slow down there," Jeongin says halfway through the kiss, laughing. "How can I? When I have this perfect, sweet and adorable human being all to myself? I love you too baby."

This is my second time writing abt crying sorry yall hdhfh

This is my second time writing abt crying sorry yall hdhfh. Also i think in this chapter they've been together for,, 2-3 months or so?

inspired by an artist on twt w the username @/spacce_apple !! yall should check her out and give her a follow

inspired by an artist on twt w the username @/spacce_apple !! yall should check her out and give her a follow. this drawing wasnt jeongchan but to give yall a little glimpse of the position Jeongchan was in