When I saw a different side of you

Jeongin's alarm rang, but only after two rings it was stopped, Jeongin woke up. He set his alarm an hour before he should actually wake up, he was worried about waking up late.

He grabs his clothes and towel, running to the bathroom right after.

Sighing whilst the warm water hit his skin, he wondered whether Chan was awake yet. Maybe not, probably not.

Jeongin dried himself, brushed his teeth, flossed and changed into his clothes.

He decided on a simple outfit, he didn't wanna seem odd on his first day.

He then exited the bathroom, bumping into a sleepy Chan's chest. "O-Oh i'm sorry.." Jeongin apologized, moving away from Chan, who's eyes were half lidded and hair extra curly. "It's fine." Jeongin smiled and nodded. "You look good." Chan said, seconds before closing the bathroom door. Leaving an astonished Jeongin behind.

Jeongin walked into the kitchen, making himself eggs and toast. On his last bite, Chan walks in the kitchen, grabbing a granola bar. On his way out, Jeongin interupts him.

"I was w-wondering, whether you could walk me to college? I just don't really know the way." Jeongin shyly said, gripping his bag so tightly that his knuckles turned white. "Why not. Let's go, but just know I walk kinda' slow."

"We're almost here." Chan said, earning a hum from Jeongin. "By the way, why do you stutter so much around me? Am i that scary?" Chan asked, smiling.

There goes Jeongin's heart again.

"I'm just a little shy.. I-It'll go away soon!" Jeongin said, smiling brightly with his braces. "You're cute." Chan mumbled, "What did you say?" Jeongin asked. "No, nothing. It was nothing."

Arriving at the entrance of the college, they stopped. "Yeah, so here you are. I can show you your class if you'd like" Chan said, his face serious again. "That'll be alright! I-I have a friend waiting anyways! Thank you though, I appreciate the help!"

Seunggmins

♡ 204 likesI finally met my honey after months! He's so precious I missed him :(( I love you my honey Jeonginnie!View all 20 comments

♡ 204 likes
I finally met my honey after months! He's so precious I missed him :(( I love you my honey Jeonginnie!
View all 20 comments...
minh.o I cant find yall where tf are yall
hyunjeans ^ exactly i want to hug the baby

Jeongin heard it. Chan called him cute. And that was all he could think of the whole day. Why is his stomach fluttering? Like there were butterflies in them?

Seungmin will look like that selca ^ for the rest of the fanfic. He'll dress very dandy and soft, but his personality will not change in this story. x