When I found out

Jeongin stood in front of the college entrance, he wanted to go straight home but he had a sudden urge to stay and wait.

A certain someone walks past him, not noticing his presence.

He panics, grabbing the older's arm.

"Wait!"

Minho turns around, "hm?" he hums out. "Hangout in my apartment! It's boring these days.." Jeongin pouts, how could Minho say no to that?

Jeongin opens the door, after entering the door code of course.

Jeongin holds Minho's hand pulling him to his room, walking backwards.

His back hits a hard chest. "Oh?" He looks up and sees Chan, who has a straight face on. "Sorry,"

"It's fine. Who's this?"

"You don't know him? He's J-" before Jeongin could say anything more, Minho clasped his hand over Jeongin's mouth. "I'm Minho." Chan nodded slowly, suspiciously. Minho looked around, saw a door with a pink rug in front of it, pushed Jeongin and himself in it.

"Hyung, what was that?" Jeongin asked, still holding Minho's hand. "Jisungie isn't ready to talk about him and I's relationship with his members yet," Minho answers, Jeongin makes a noise and nods his head.

"Hyung?" Jeongin called out to Minho, who was currently browsing on his laptop. "Yeah?" Minho says, his eyes glued to the screen.

"How'd you find out you liked Jisung hyung?" Jeongin asks, resting his chin on his knees.

"Well, I had the signs. I just couldn't stop being flustered around him, I liked his presence. I liked doing anything with him. My stomach and heart did these weird things around him, I genuinely liked him as a person. Why? Are you interested in someone Jeongin?"

Jeongin stared at Minho, feeling embarrassed. "Maybe. For this certain someone, I feel strange kinda' but I like it? My heart beats super fast, my stomach feels like its fluttering and my face won't stop being warm when I think of them!"

Minho saw it, a different smile when Jeongin talked about this certain someone. His face turned a different shade of red whenever they were mentioned. "You really like this person. Who are they!" Minho said, pushing his laptop away and getting closer to Jeongin.

"Chan hyung."

Jeongin didn't like how he blushed by just saying his name.