xiv. "why is it always you four?"

Start from the beginning

Before Luke could answer she continued. "She's a pretty girl, I won't deny that. It takes one to know one. She's really tall too, I mean she's a little bit shorter than him and their height different is better than ours-"

"That's not fair," Luke chimed pointing his spook at her. "You reach his chest. That's way cute-"

"She can look directly into his eyes! That's not fair."

"Point given but being beautiful on the outside is nothing unless you're the same on the inside. She might be tall and he might like her but she's not you. The reason people like you isn't because you're good looking, of course looks play a factor but it's because you're you. Because of the person that you are." Luke says, with a frown. "It's the reason Harry fell in love with you."

"You shouldn't compare yourself when she doesn't compete." a new voice chirps.

Oh my god.

Both of them flinch when suddenly realising that they weren't the only people in the kitchens. Instead she's met with Ginny and Phoebe (Lucinda's younger sister who was always with Ginny). The two of them were sitting closely up on one of the tables. Instantly Aurora realised that they both heard her rant about basically disliking the girls sister, plus Luke saying in short that she had a horrible personality.

Her and Luke exchanged looks.

"She's my sister, of course I have to have some sort of toleration for her but she's a horrible person." the girl says standing up and coming over, she extends her hand. "I'm Phoebe."

Her mouth fell open slightly and she glances at Ginny who says, "Oh she's a good person. Don't worry, she's not like her sister."

Aurora liked the girl already. She shook her hand and gave her a small nod.

"So your sister. . . ." Aurora begins as they all sit.

"Is going out with your ex boyfriend. . ." Phoebe finished, leaning over and taking handful of Ginny's chips. She gives her a swift nod. "Yeah, she has a tendency to make every girl hate her by doing that."

"She goes out with ex boyfriends often?"

Glancing at her, Phoebe comments that, "She doesn't care about whether or not she's her best friends ex or whatever! She just...doesn't care. She's lost many friends for it. If she likes a guy, she goes for him and she always ends up with him."

Her opinion of Lucinda was slowly starting to go downhill and she didn't care about that. "Really? So she does like Harry then?"

"Yeah, she does. I can tell. I think she really likes him." Phoebe frowns. "I'm sorry."

"We're broken up." Aurora told the girl with a small shrug. "There's nothing I can do about it. I want him to be happy."

"Who is this little one?" Phoebe asks getting down and petting Otis who pranced over to her happily. "What's your name? Oh you're the best boy!"

"This is Otis. He's our. . .secret pug dog."

"I love him. Ah so you're keeping him a secret?" Phoebe questioned waggling her brows. "I'll be sure to forgot about this the minute we leave the room."