xxvi. times turning

★ ★ ★

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX:
TIMES TURNING

(chapter dedications to these people, thank you for reading and your comments and support on last chapter: frowninghale  @plumbicth @pottersblack @httplxnaaa @UnKnowPersonP -DROMEDA

  When Aurora woke up, she was surrounded by Remus, and Sirius.

     Neither of them seemed to notice her when she opened her eyes. She was in the sitting room. When had she fallen asleep? When she sat up, the two of them were on high alert and both turned around rapidly.

   "Woah, sit down!" Remus tells her, straight away. 

   "Oh thank god." she hadn't a chance to react as Sirius pulled her into a hug. He held her tightly. Even though she was confused as to what had happened. She frowns, hugging him back tighter. "You're alright. Are you alright? I..I didn't hear you...I'm sorry."

    "What happened?" she asks.

     She glances down at the bin by her side, which had been full of tissues soaked in blood. Before, either of the adults could try and hide it, she stood up and went over to the mirror. Her eyes widen, as the blood stains down her neck from her ears, and how bloodshot her eyes were.

      "Love, you need to seat down. P-Please just sit down."

       Then she remembered, what had happened. She remembered feeling a metallic ringing sensation in her ears, she heard voices, she saw things, before everything went black.

     "I had this glimpse...like a vision of this people in jackets, coats, almost like white lab coats. They were hurting people, people that...resembled me. Sort of. They had the same hair colour as me. T-They were hurting them, taking their blood. I know it sounds mad-"

     "Oh no, you're not mad at all." Remus says softly down to her, he then turns to Sirius, with maybe the most angered look ever. "I told you this was going to happen."

     "I-I didn't think it would happen this soon-"

     "You knew it was going to happen! You...you let this happen, Sirius."

     "You think I would have kept it from her if I knew what would happen?" he yells back at him. "Do you really think I would have done that to my daughter?"