Tournament Day One: Round One: The Resistance vs. Organization Z

Quickly but quietly she had made her way to the center of the battlefield. In the distance she saw shadoes moving and colliding with incrediable speed. Aura waves came from each impact. Suddenly a tree snapped from its limbs and tilted her direction. No help was around. She screamed and braced for impact on the tree and it hit her as she fell unconsious on the ground.

Dren Flashback Memory Over

Before Dren knew it, she had collasped on her knees sweating and very paranoid. Denox had appeared by her side. She looked at him dead in the eye, scared out of her mind.

      "I just remembered a piece from my past," confessed Dren. "It was 10 years ago here where i had lost my memory." Denox's eyes got wide and put both of his hands on her shoulders.

"What exactly do you remember," asked Denox concerned as ever.

"Ok, so when i was 5 or 6 years old, somebody i knew had competed in the tournament. So i was bored and i snuck onto the battlefield and a tree hit me and landed on me causing me to lose all my memories. But this place had brought a piece of it back. Fate had brought me here for a reason i am assuming. So i must find out what its about and why. I am thinking something else here might trigger my memory. A part of it or maybe all of it who knows," explained Dren trying to catch her breathe." A feather had floated from her hand and landed on the ground glowing.

"Since when do you carry feathers around," asked Denox really looking for answers.

"If i knew, i would telll you but i dont, sorry," she apologized.

"Took you long enough to find the room," said Corey sitting on a water-funnel like substance. "Before you ask, i know your wondering what im doing. I am practicing, well training how long my aura will last non-stop."

"Impressive," said Denox laying on his bed. It sank in forming to his body. Almost instantly he dozed off due to exhaustion. Corey just smiled and fell into a very deep sleep on his water funnel.

"Round One Begins the 32th Annual World Tournament," yelled the announcer T2. The crowd went wild jumping up and down and shouting as loud as they could. "Here are the rules: Only five members per team. Kills are permitted. Weapons are allowed. So there you have it short and simple. If you look on the huge projection 15 teams will compete today and Staff if there to fill in for the default. As you can see, there are some very interesting matc ups. First Match will be the Resistance vs. Organization Z," said T2 jumping up and down getting the crowd pumped up. 'So let the contestants come out." Denox looked at Dren, Corey, Eve, and Max as they began to walk slowly.

"Good Luck," said Dice walking off somewhere and not looking back. 

"Are you guys ready, let's make a scene. Have to start of the tournament with a bang," said Denox. Max created glass shard steps so they could walk on them. All of them dashed out with a good constant speed. Corey caused a huge water wave to come and catch them and glide them. Everyone glided on the glasss and water with Eve's crystals as surf board. 

"Here comes the Finale," yelled Denox jumping high in the sky gripping Monokaje. A blaze formed around the sword as he came down hard causing a huge flame tornado. As the flame cleared in slow motion spiraling. Eve's crystals stuck out of the ground spiked each direction. Corey's water and glass in mid air. This routine took along time to master, "Resistance formation completed." Eveyone relaxed and looked around the stadium. Making a good interest would have more people root for them from the very beginning. 

"That was one of the most amazing entrances i have ever seen," yelled T2. "Let's see how he other team plans to enter." Within a blink of an eye with no apparant special entrance, the other team apppeared with weapons in their hands. "Ok boring entrance, now let the first match." he paused for dramatic effect. The tension grew in the air. "BEGIN." Max was the first person to step up.

(Flashback)

"So what's the battle plan," asked Corey. The crew was outside on a cloudly day. The weather was cool and they could tell it was about to rain. 

"It's very simple," spoke Max. "There is only one logical way to win the tournament. One person fight in the first few rounds except for last resort. No matter what none of us will jump in unless that person fighting wants to do a combo or something like that. Unless you are positive that you can do a very quick victory. The first 5 minutes observe your opponents attack patterns to the best of your abilities. Then attack as quickly as possible." Max explained it.

"That could actually work we are all skilled enough to pull that off," said Denox agreeing with him.

(Flashback over)

Max's aura changed instantly. It had turned into serious and evil like aura. Two members of the enemy dashed towards Max with full speed as two was behind them. 

"Glass Arts: Shatter," whisped max. All of the glass that was formed earlier had shatteered into micro sized pieces which every piece was under his control. Without moving, he sent them slowly to see the reaction time of the people. Suddenly one dashed to the right and the other dashed to the left avoiding his attacks. Max knew that they were about to attack the rest of the team. All of a sudden, blood leaked out of all their bodies at the same time. Max turned around an walked away like nothing ever happened. All the bodies collasped to the ground as people could see the bloody glass shards that was lodged in their throats.

"I really hope theire are stronger people than that in this tournament. Those were a waste of my time," said Max turning back to normal. 

"Dang, your strong Max," complimeneted Dren smiling as big as ever.

"If you think that's something, imagine what will happen if i really did try," responded Max.

Dren looked at him and followed the rest of the team out of the stadium. T2 was yelling stuff in the background on how good and quick the fight was.