His Interview

Today Jahseh has an interview. Its been 5 months since our conversation and we have worked things out. He was ready for the world to know. About us.

The interviewer: So this lady next to you. Who is she?

Jahseh: my girlfriend Erin.

The interviewer: you heard it from XXXTentacion himself. The mystery lady is his girlfriend. So. Erin. Boy or girl?

Me: exuse me?

The interviewer: are you guys having a boy or a girl?

Me: a boy.

The interviewer: and what's his name?

Me: Dwayne Jhonson Richard Onfroy.

The interviewer: kinda sounds like XXXTentacion's name.

Me:  Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy.

The interviewer: and what's your full name?

Me: Erin Grace Honesty Faith Athens.

The interviewer: and who named you?

Me: isnt this X's interview?

The interviewer: aren't X's girlfriend

Me: isnt this X's interview?

The interviewer: we can see Erin's a little fisty

Me: this bitch..

My water broke.

Me: oh no.

Jahseh: what? Is it the baby? He askes hopping out his seat quickly conning to my aid.

Me: my. Water. Broke.

They started recording

Jahseh: man turn those camera's off!

They moved closer and Jahseh went off

Jahseh continued to yell as I went into labor I grabbed the camera man by the collar and yelled

"Turn! Off! That! Camera! Nooooow!"

They turned off the camera and Jahseh carried me to his room (we are at his parents house)

My pain was at a 10 right now. I was screaming and moaning.  Gripping the sheet and crying.. I hate contractions. Jahseh thought it was funny so i slapped him. He got mad but didn't do anything. I reached put for his hand but he didn't take my hand. The doctors that had came in pushed my legs open and up against me Jahseh took my hand. I had another contraction. I squeezed his hand and he screamed louder than me. I laughed then screamed in pain.

Me: why did you do this to me!

Jahseh: the baby didn't do anything to you.

Me: I'm talking to... AHHHHHHH!

the doctors: push harder. Hes almost out.

Me: I was talking to you.

Jahseh: im sorry. For. What did I do?

Me: you. You. YOU DID THIS!!

My body was hurting, got and sweating. Jahseh rubbed icecubes on my face and held my hand. Then he fanned me with a parenting panflit. 

Doctors: push!

I was too tired to push my legs back so Jahseh pulled them back so far my knees were nearly on my ears.

The doctors: and one final push Ms. Onfroy.

Me: I'm not.. Ow ow ow.

I pushed again and they showed the baby. Jahseh got to cut the umbilical cord. We signed the birth certificate. And Jahseh wrote his name. (The babies name.)

Dwayne Jhonson Richard Onfroy.

Me: he's so precious.

Jahseh: yeah.

Me: do you want to hold him daddy?

Jahseh: yes.

I handed Dwayne to Jahseh.