Chapter 8.

"GET YOUR FAT ARSES OFF OF ME!!!" Harry said grumply. 

We got off the grumpasuars.  Harry got up and ran to the bathroom. Probably just just checking to see if we damaged his curls.. God knows how much love's dem curls.  He came back him not looking too happy..  Nothing looked wrong with his curls ... Maybe just cause we tackeled him to the ground..  He came in and sat on the couch.  I took his picture and tweeted it.

CMosterRules:  Look at Mr. Grumpasuars not being all happy cause he got tackeled by his friends!! @Harry_Styles! Love ya xx.

Nobody picked up thier phones. I just sat next Liam and snuggled into side.  Lou put in a movie.. It was all girls favorite movie. Footloose. The old one with Kevin Bacon in it..   I like both but who can resist Kevin Bacon?!  My phone vibrated and I looked down.  It was from Harry.

Harry The Curly master: I've got my eys on you.....

Me: HARRY! Stop being a stalker and watch the movie!

Harry The Curly Master: I was just saying ... BOO!!

Me: Shut up -_- you was looking at me first. BYE! 

He stoped texting me.. I let out a big yawn and moved so I was sharing body heat with Liam.  He wrapped an arm around my waist.  I felt so safe in his arms, nothing could ever chang that.  I looked around and saw everyone paried up.  Grace was on the couch with Niall, Kenize sat in Louis' Lap, Kaylee and Zayn sat on the floor. Bridget and Harry sat on the couch next to Me and Liam.. then there was Me and Liam on the small couch.  I was so Happy to actually be here right now.. I love my life right now..  My phone went off from my jacket pocket.

My Whoop Whoop Buddy (Dakota): Aye! 

Me: Whhoop!! I miss you babes!! Hows Zach?!

My Whoop Whoop Buddy: Miss you too! xx! He's good, we're good! Hows Life doing ya!?

Me: Lifes good just wish I had more money, Won't beileve who I'm with?

My Whoop Whoop Buddy: Who!!!??

Me: ONE FREAKING DIRECTION!

My Whoop Whoop Buddy: Why!!?? HOW!!?? 

Me: Won a contest on the radio.... SO me and the girls are here at thier house...... We wish we could have invited you... But I got to go. Footloose is on.. Loves me some of dat Kevin Bacon bum! xx Text later loves xxxxx!!!

I put my phone away and got up.

"Hey guys I'm going to bed... I'll see you all later" I spoke to everyone but looking at Liam.

"Here I'll go with you" Liam said standing up.  We started walking up the stairs and I turned around to see Harry doing is little movement like he does in Up All Night.  Ughh the nerve of that boy. The worst part is that everyone was laughing and doing it with him.  I swear the girls will never hear the end of it!!!  We both walked into Liams room.. 

" I am so sorry about Harry." Liam said while blushing.

"It is fine. The girls were doing it too.. We will just have to get them back" I said walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck and burried my head in chest.

"Hey come on the beds right here.. Get in." Liam said basicly pushing me into the bed.  I got under the duvet and pulled them up to my nose and curled into a ball and pretty much fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

I'm replacing Destiny with Bridget.... Just last minuet changes just incase u were confused.