Chapter 6.

Erin's P.O.V

"So Erin.." Liam said from behind me

"Yes?" 

"Look I know we haven't known each other a while.. But I feel like you're my missing puzzle piece."

I was just looking at him as if he had just fell from the moon... Gosh.. I bet my smile made me look like a mass murder.  At this point at had jumped into his arms.

"Liam! I have felt that way since I walked into your dressing room. I felt like you didn't like me, I just thought you only kissed me because you felt sorry for me." I was talking and he set me back on my feet, and was holding on to my hand like it was the end of the world. 

"Erin shut up! I have always liked you!" Liam said with a lot of excitement in his voice. He lent down and to were our foreheads were touching.  

"So what are you trying to say Liam?"

"I think we should just stay friends.. Till we learn more about each other?" He said proudly.

"I agree" I said. He bent down more and kissed my nose. 

"Alrighty lets get back before we get in trouble." Liam said with a sigh.  We walked back hand in hand. We walked into what I thought was the main room..  Kenize, Grace, Kaylee, Destiny, Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Louis were all scattered around the room.. Niall was looking at everyone then all of a sudden I had 8 bodies on top of me.  yelling

"GET DOWN MR. AND MRS. PRESIDENT!" I was laying on the ground under nine bodies.. Oh yeah Liam fell ontop of me too.. Great!! 

"CAN WE ALL GET OFF OF ME!!?? I AM ON THE VERY BOTTOM!!" I screamed loud enough so everyone could hear me.

"Oh yeah. Sorry Boo!!" Destiny screamed from the top. One by One they all got up and Liam finally got of me.  Liam extended his hand down to pull me up.  

"Thank you all for that un-needed attack.  Now if you will exsuce me I have to use the loo." I said and walked in a direction witch I did not know where I was going.

"Hey um Erin.. The bathroom is over that way." Harry said laughing under his breath. 

"Why thank you Harry. I'll be back in a jiffy."

As I walked away I could hear laughing and talking in whispers from the room. I ingorned them and walked to the bathroom.  I walked into the bathroom, and stopped dead in my tracks.  This bathroom was the size of a hotel room!! It had a bathtub, a Walk-in-shower, two sinks, and a fancy toliet.  I did my buissness and walked out to the living room.  Nobody was in there.  I walked down a back hallway witch happily led me too the kitchen.  I only found Louis.

"Hey BooBear. Where is everyone eles?"

"1) The only nick names you may call me is Sass Master from Doncaster! and Lou. 2) This is your only free pass. and 3) Out back with Harry on the grill." He said snapping his fingers in a "Z" formation.  

"Well Ok then BOOBEAR!!!" I screamed and ran torwards the back door.   I saw Harry cooking on the grill and everyone eles in the pool.  I saw Destiny whisper something to Liam.  He turned around and smiled, He was also blushing.  

"Aye Boo!! Come on in!! The waters fine!!!" Destiny screamed.. I don't see how it's so light here, it is 10:30 p.M!!!!!!! 

"Ight!! Let me get my Suite!" I yelled then ran back inside.