Chapter 10

The loud rock music was echoing through Cas' head and he had to sit down. "What's up?" Gabe sat down next to his brother, making a pause from dancing with all the women in there. "Nothing...I just need a break." He nodded at the waitress as a sign for her to come over. "A vodka shot please", he read her name tag,"uhh Tami." She nodded and filled his glass with the clear liquid.

Cas slowly nipped at his drink. "Come on Cas! You need to have some fun!" Castiel shot a glance at Gabe, but something behind him caught his attention. The door to the pub was opening and a handsome man entered the club -Dean. "Oh fuck!" Gabriel followed Cas' gaze and grimaced at the hunter. "Act like you didn't see him. Show him that you don't need him!" Cas emptied his glass and stood up. He approached the dance floor and as soon as he arrived, a woman with light red hair smiled at him.

He smiled back and asked her if she wanted to dance. He didn't know that Dean was standing there, watching him. Although he was secretly hoping it.

"Beer." Dean's voice was gruffy and he didn't bother being polite. "Wow what happened to you? Did someone steal your teddy bear?" Tami grinned at Dean's behaviour. The hunter didn't even look at her as he responded. "My boyfriend is currently dancing with this bitch right there because he's mad!" "Uuh, what did you do to upset him?" "My ex showed up...She wanted me to take her back. I didn't but Cas here seemed to misunderstand. Now he won't talk to me." "Give him some time, it'll all be good!" Dean rolled his eyes at her positive attitude, took his beer and got up. "Whatever, thank you."

He made his way to a small wooden table for two and sat down, facing the dance floor. From here he could see Castiel and his new friend and everything they were doing. Dean didn't notice Gabriel who was currently watching him with amusement.

"Wow where did you learn to dance like that?" The girl smiled at Castiel's question, her eyes were reflecting the many disco lights. "I think it's just in my blood..." Before the angel could say anything, his new acquaintance spoke up again. "I'm April by the way." "My name's Cas." She smiled shyly. "I like that name." "Well I like yours too!" He grinned and looked down at her lips. He didn't drink a lot of alcohol, but it was enough for him to be drunk. Normally, his angel grace didn't allow him to be drunk, but he could turn it off somehow.

"Do you want to come over to my house? We could...have a drink and maybe a nice chat?" She winked at him. Because of his lack of experience, Cas didn't get it and accepted. "Of course!" April grabbed his hand and led him out of the crowd. They pushed through the throng to reach for the door. It all happened so fast, Cas didn't even notice the green-eyed man that was following them.

"Is that your car?" Cas observed the red Mustang with awe. "Yeah, do you like it?" Castiel nodded. "I love it!" April smiled and sat behind the steering wheel, waiting for Cas to get in. As soon as he sat, she started driving. "Soo do you want to tell me something about you?" April asked as she was driving along the highway. "What do you want to know?" She shrugged. "I don't know. Where are you from? Do you have any siblings? Are you thinking about an ex or are you just unhappy?" The last question made Castiel flinch.

She caught him on a sore spot, but he still wanted to give her an answer. "I'm from the north, you'll probably not know the city. I've got many siblings...but I don't really talk to them. My brother Gabriel talked to me today, this was the first time since he's...moved out." "Wow, I'm sorry." "It's okay. I have two really good friends, they're always there for me..." He trailed off. "What's up?" April started worrying. "It's nothing. Just one of these friends is my ex.." "Oh okay. Well, forget about her now, let's have some fun!"

"Actually..." He just wanted to tell her about Dean, but he decided otherways as he noticed a familiar black Impala in the rearview mirror. "What?" "Nothing, nevermind." April turned right where she followed a narrow gravel street. There was nothing but a few trees and one single house. She parked in front of a big garage and looked over to Cas. "You want to come inside?" She smiled as he didn't move. "Yes!" They got out and April opened the front door. She pressed a few buttons and the house lit up. They were standing in the living room next to a huge sofa.