Chapter 1

Dean woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. It was way too loud and he didn't remember turning it on. It must've been Sam. When he turned it off he looked at the time. '7 AM? Are you trying to kill me Sam?'

He sighed and sat up. His head felt heavy and his arm still hurt a little from where the demon they hunted yesterday cut him. "Dean I found something, hurry!" He heard Sam's voice through his bedroom door. How is he able to be so fit this early in the morning? Unwillingly, Dean stood up and rubbed his eyes. He left his room and slowly wandered along the corridor until he reached the kitchen. A smell of bacon and eggs filled the room, making Dean's stomach growl.

As soon as Sam noticed Dean, he began talking. "Do you remember yesterday's case? We didn't kill all the demons. Apparently there are still some left." "But how are you so sure?" Dean didn't understand. He was positive they didn't miss any demons. "I saw the news today. There was another murder at the bar we went to yesterday. I think the bartender didn't tell us the truth. We should talk to him again." He gave Dean a plate with bacon and scrumbled eggs and a cup of hot coffee.

"Okay Sammy. But when we killed those assholes I need a day off." Sam smiled and nodded. "I understand. I woke up early today and..." Dean sat at the table and pretended to listen, but his mind was somewhere else. As soon as he saw the beautiful angel walking down those stairs he wasn't able to pay any attention to Sam. Dean never saw Castiel like this. His hair was messy and he was wearing PJ's. "Wow.", he exclaimed, not being aware of Sam who was still standing next to him.

He cleared his throat once he realised Sam was grinning like an idiot. Cas entered the room and greeted Dean with a warm smile, his electric blue eyes shining. Without breaking eye contact he sat down across from Dean and continued staring at him, his eyes slowly wandering down and stopping at the hunters chest. That's when Dean realised that he wasn't wearing a shirt. He blushed lightly and smiled shyly like a teenager with a crush.

After a while Sam got uncomfortable and he cleared his throat as a sign that he could see everything that was going on. Dean glared at him and quickly finished his breakfast. Cas' smile slowly faded as he poured himself some coffee and watched Dean putting the dishes in the dishwasher. His muscles were flexing with each movement and the light sweat covering his shoulders was glistering.

Sam decided to talk to Cas about the case and ask him what he thought about it. And that's what he did, or tried to do when he noticed that Cas wasn't actually listening. So he just gave up. It wasn't new to him that Cas and Dean got really distracted once both of them were in the same room, but it seemed like it got even worse. It's like they were in a bubble and Sam couldn't get in.

Now they didn't even want to listen to a word he said. He knew he had to do something and he was positive that, once they admitted their feelings for each other, both of them would be happier. He knew they'd protect and help each other and he was sure they both felt the need of love, even though neither of them would admit it. He wanted them to be together but he was also aware that he could never do it alone. That's when he had a brilliant idea.

"Umm guys I have to call somebody, don't walk away." He rushed out of the kitchen and dialed Charlie's number. She picked up after the first ring and greeted him with an over enthusiastic "Hello!". "Hey Charlie, I need to talk to you. Can you meet me somewhere?" "Yeah, sure! Let's drink something at my favorite coffee shop." "I'll be there in 5." Sam hung up and rushed back to the kitchen where neither had moved.

He saw Cas drinking his coffee and Dean watching him. "Geez it's getting creepy.." he mumbled, more to himself than to them. Hoping they would finally listen to him, he said: "I'm meeting someone. I don't know exactly when I'll be back but it won't be for too long. This afternoon we have to solve this damn case." Dean nodded and Cas quickly looked up from his coffee. As soon as he heard the front door shut close, Dean spoke up. "So what do you think? Should we talk to the bartender?" "Yeah, hold on." Cas stood up and slowly walked over to Dean, who started putting dirty plates in the dishwasher again.