As we got home, we saw Ashley, Niall and Louis sitting n the living room.

"Hi guys." I said to all of them.

"Hey." They all said together. They didn't look like they wanted to talk, so I just left them go and went up stairs. Harry was still downstairs, so I called up to him.

"Harry, I'm going to bed, are you coming?"

"Yeah, I'll be right up." Harry yelled back. I sat on the bed, and started to take my shoes off when Harry came up. He was getting out of his clothing too. I went to the bathroom and then put my hair up. I went back in the bedroom to take off my dress. Harry was in just his boxers. I closed and locked Harry's door. I lock it every night now. Harry came over and wrapped his arms around me. I turned around and kissed him.

"Thank you for tonight. It was amazing." I said

"You're welcome. Anything for you." Harry said then kissed me. The kiss heated up. I didnt even get time to take my dress off before we started any of this. We ended up on the bed in record time. He was kissing my neck and my collar bone. I let out a little moan and he laughed. He continued. He was on top of me and I felt him getting a little happy.

"Uh...Harry."

"Yeah, I know. I'm just going to go to the bathroom." Then Harry went to get up.

"No, Harry its fine. It's not like its the first time that happened and I noticed. I just never said anything."

"Oh." Harry said looking embarrassed. Then I kissed him again. Once again, it got heated up. In between breathes I blurted something out to Harry.

"Harry...I....want....you."

"Wh- Are you sure?"

"100% sure." Then Harry started taking my dress off.

I woke up the next morning and Harry was next to me. His arm wrapped around my waist like usual. I rolled over to face him. He was already awake.

"Good morning beautiful." Harry said smiling.

"Good morning." I replied

"Last night was..."

"Amazing?"  I asked finishing his sentence.

"Over the top." I just laughed and agreed.

We went downstairs and Louis was sitting on the sofa again.

"So, did you two have fun last night?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, Harry took me to the club."

"Well that's good."

"Yup!"

"Yeah, well I'm leaving. Bye."

"Ha ha. Bye Lou." Me and Harry went in the kitchen to go find food. Ashley was sitting in there with Niall.

"Hey...Niall? What are you doing here?"

"Hey guys, well, I spent the night."

"Oh?"

"Yeah."

"Come on Niall. Let's go up stairs." Ashley said. She's been really weird around me. Like I cant even talk to her anymore. Well, I have been spending alot of time with Harry, but I'm always with Harry. So that shouldn't matter. I don't know. I'll figure it out later. I settled on cereal once again. Harry had the same thing as me.

"So, what are we going to do today?" I asked Harry.

"Well, me and the boys have to go to the studio for a while. You can come if you want."

"I think I will just stay home. Remember the last time that I was there? Yeah, I don't want another one of those days."

"Oh, alright. Well, then what are you going to do?"

"Maybe I'll ask Ashley if she wants to go somewhere. We haven't really talked since she got here so I wanna see what's up with her and Niall."

"Sounds good."

"What time do you have to be at the studio?"

"Um I think 11. Why?"

"Because its 10:30 now."

"Shit. Shit. Shit. I have to get ready!"

"Okay superman! Bye!" Then Harry ran up the stairs. He was banging on the bathroom door. I knew that Ashley was probably in there so I had to go tell him that he didn't have time for a shower. I walked up the steps and went to Harry. He was like crying because he couldn't get a shower.

"Babe I need a shower! Like after last night I NEED a shower."

"No you don't. You are fine! I'll fix your hair while you get dressed okay? You will be fine. Trust me."

"Okay. Thanks babe."

"Yup, now go get clothing and I will go find Niall and tell him to call all the guys and tell them to meet you here."

"Okay, just hurry!" I walked out of the room and into Ashley's room.

"Hey Niall, can you call the other guys and tell them to meet yous here. Harry is running late and he doesn't have time to pick all of them up."

"Sure thing. Just tell me one thing." Niall said.

"Okay, what?"

"Does Ashley like me?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"Because I was thinking about asking her out."

"..." I was speechless.

Sorry this one was short. I had school today and I wanted to update quickly because I don't know if I will have anymore time to do one this week. High school is rough! Hope you liked it thoughh! :)