Chapter 1

Lexi's pov: I woke up this stupid Monday morning with the worst headache ever like I know I got drunk and did something's I shouldn't off but seriously the headache? Why does that have to be a extra with a hangover ugh!! Sidney  stayed over mine last night as she didn't want to have to sneak into her house considering she lives with her brother who goes to boarding school while she goes to public but her parents don't care what she does so they pay for their house then they live somewhere else but her brother hunter is so protective he lives with her so she can't sneak in too late but my mum doesn't seam to care as much what I do considering I'm with Sidney  since she got taught how to fight and is teaching me.
I went downstairs and headed to get some aspirin then took some up into sids room since we had a spare room after my little sister and the extra room so my mum said it's hers for whenever she wants to crash so she's got some of her clothes here and her stuff.
I knocked on the door and slowly opened it "hey cutie I got ya aspirin cuz if your anything like me your heads killing ya" "you guessed that" we both laughed then I got under her double bed covers and got warm again "you know s" she looked at me while sat up taking her aspirin with me led down "if the boys really loved us as they say then why are they always off doing something else whenever we're ready for them" "lex how many times do you need to hear it love doesn't exist it's just a painful reality, it's easier to realise it doesn't before you fall for someone" she led down "I know I know but what if love did exist and it wasn't as painful as you think?" "It would be stupid" "or it could be beautiful and we could fall in love with somebody maybe even the boys" "you know I'm over that stage there like my brothers I've had my far share of makeouts with them and I've never felt anything for them neither will I ever cuz sweetie love doesn't exist now we better get to school" " I guess but I still think love could be beautiful without the pain" "but it's not so I hope you don't get your hopes up" she said while picking out a outfit with me leaving the room to fine my outfit.
The sad thing is I believe in love I haven't had as many heart breaks as her but I've had my fare share but I still ain't giving up wheres as sid, she gave up a while ago and I really don't think I'll be getting her back any time soon if I'm honest but I hope one day she realises love does exist...