Chaeyoung stands from the red couch and looks down towards Jungkook, realizing what he was saying but not exactly processing it correctly.

"Um, well, you'll get to meet her," Jungkook says, getting intimidated by the brunette's stare.

"You're lying," Chaeyoung denies, "I can tell when you're lying. Your nose scrunched up."

The man stands up as well, facing his palms in front of her face, "No, no. I'm serious. Really."

"Jungkook..." Chaeyoung pouts and rushes around the table to give him a tight, warm hug, "I know it's not exactly guaranteed that I could collaborate with her, but thank you for this. For real."

Jungkook smiles as he begins to wrap his arms around her to hug her back. Unfortunately for him, a phone rings on the couch which caused Chaeyoung to pull away from his body and head straight for her phone. Jungkook sighs and looks over to her as she answers the call.

Chaeyoung holds the phone to her ear after mouthing a quick apology towards Jungkook. It was a call she had been waiting for the whole day; Lisa's call. Chaeyoung walks near the corner of the room and waits for her voice.

"Hello?" Lisa says from the other line.

"Hey," Chaeyoung can't help but smile as she listened to her, "What's up?"

"Oh, I was just checking if you're still up for tonight?"

"Yes!" Chaeyoung told her eagerly, "Of course."

The brunette hears her sigh in relief, "Okay, I'll pick you up at eight?"

Chaeyoung thinks for a moment and glances over to the other man in the room who gives her a small smile, "Uh, actually, I'll just meet you there. I have a meeting soon and I'm not sure when it'll end. I'll make sure to be there, though, I promise."

"Oh, okay," Lisa understands, but the brunette could easily catch the disappointment on her voice even though it was just a phone call, "I'll see you then."

The two of them bids their goodbyes and hangs up the phone. Chaeyoung turns around and sets the phone back into her bag and looks up at Jungkook. He had gotten silent during the passed minute, not wanting to interrupt Chaeyoung and whoever he imagined was on the phone with her.

"So when is she coming?"

"Oh, uh, actually, we're meeting her at this casual diner later when she's free," Jungkook says calmly, running a hand through his hair.

Unlike him, Chaeyoung begins to panic under her skin, "What time?"

"Seven."

"Seven?" Chaeyoung repeats, processing that word a little slower than she usually thinks.

"Yeah, seven," Jungkook confirms, nodding his head at her, "Is that okay? It's the only time she's free today."

Chaeyoung turns his gaze away from him for a moment, thinking. She sighs and turns back to him.

"I need to be somewhere at eight," Chaeyoung says, "Do you think she'll make it in time?"

"Of course," the boy nods assuring my, "Why wouldn't she?"

·        ˚ 
  ✦       ✵  .
  +       
        +      ✵    ˚  
˚                 
        ·

The moon rose higher and higher as the sun motioned it's way back to its slumber. The small but chic restaurant was calm and peaceful with workers casually walking up to tables in a very relaxing manner. Chaeyoung, on the other hand, was no where near calm. She kept glancing back up at the clock just above the cashier who wore a black cap with the restaurant's logo on it. It was fifty minutes after seven and Chaeyoung's favorite musical artist still hasn't arrived. Chaeyoung stretched. She was stiff from the time she spent sitting in this booth. Her shoulders strained back, feeling the luxury of her tensing muscles.