twentyone

heeeeeyyyy bitchesssssssss guesss whosss backkkkkkk

essskeetttiiitttt

(not proofread)

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞

"This means I'm giving you a chance. . ." Chaeyoung says. "As friends."

Lisa felt a hint of disappointment in her chest but nevertheless, she was grateful for what she was getting. She deserved no more than what the older girl was giving her. Lisa looked up towards the sky and let out a small sigh. The sun poured out it's brilliant hot oranges into the horizon like a pot of molten lava.

"Okay," Lisa nods eagerly. "That works just fine. Friends."

"Yeah."

Chaeyoung stops to look at her, noticing exactly how disappointed she was, but she had a limit to what she could give at the moment. If Lisa wanted to be in her life again, it would take a lot more to gain her trust back, unfortunately. It takes a lot more than apologizing to become a friend again, but Chaeyoung was willing to give her a chance despite what happened and that was all Lisa could ask for. She was grateful.

The wind blows against them one more time and the sun had risen an inch higher and neither of them said a word in the awkwardness that had grown with them.

"Let's hang out," Lisa says abruptly.

Chaeyoung looks up at her, eyes widening in surprise. She stared a bit, causing Lisa to blush slightly. Flustered, the blonde looked toward the ground getting prepared for her to get turned down.

"Okay."

The blonde smiles in relief, sighing a bit to release the tensions in her body. She relaxed a bit and let her arms loose as she looked toward the older girl.

"I'll just get my things," Chaeyoung says, pointing her eyebrows toward the building.

"Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah," Lisa talks quickly, getting caught up with her eagerness. "I'll wait for you down here."

Chaeyoung nods and starts walking past Lisa, who had taken a quick second to watch as her coat drifted a bit at her tail, and how her hair had flowed down her back as the wind flew between her strands. She smiled brightly, watching her before shaking her head and walking back to her car.

Before she had a moment to take the driver's seat, she looked to see if Chaeyoung was still in sight. When she noticed she wasn't, Lisa punched the air above her and whispered/yelled a "Yes!" as she had no way to contain the joy she had been feeling since Chaeyoung had given her a chance. The only downside to the whole thing was that she was friends with her. Not that she didn't like being friends, but it was a downgrade to what their relationship was two years ago, but Lisa couldn't ask for more. Literally. Not to mention, it was too soon. They had rushed things that night before wedding, which had seemed to leave a toll on the two of them.