Chapter 40: Reign

Începe de la început

"I know." Jeongguk winks and Taehyung is a blushing mess.

-----------------------------

Taehyung was sitting in front of the dressing mirror, brushing his soft hair even though they are perfectly made but there are some things that Taehyung can't compromise on when it comes to himself. His skin and his hair. He loves taking care of them.

He keeps his skin soft and his hair never messy. Every night, he would sit infront of the mirror and treat himself. Brushing for like a hundred times until he is satisfied. And then in the morning as well. He loves his hair and Jeongguk always praises his soft skin and silky hair.

In the midst of the lunar night, when nothing but the moonlight peeks from the glassy windows and illuminate in the whole room, Taehyung can see from the reflection, Jeongguk sleeping on the bed, the skin of his shoulder exposed as the blanket doesn't cover it.

In the reflection he sees the man he loves more than himself. The man who made him love himself with what he is. The man who truly takes care of him, loves him and cherishes him like a blessing. The man who loves him just the way he is.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Pain, weakness, humiliation, are what I always thought would walk in every field of my life. Even if I was born as a royalty in Mariana, doesn't mean I lived as if I own the world. Sure I had a loving father and I have a loving mother. My brothers love me but then---the part---the reason that made me weak is me being an omega.

Such news can't be hidden. A king has an omega son---this news had spread like a wildfire in the whole Brook. East and West. Though my father had been successful in keeping me safe until the biggest threat arrived.

He never told me. My father always called me beautiful and a blessing. I didn't knew he was saving me from such a bid threat. To save me, he chose you. He chose you Jeon Jeongguk.

That's how I met you. When I first saw you, I didn't knew how to look away. You were just so magnificent just standing there with your hands behind your back as you greeted everyone. And I can never forget how softly you caressed my hand and how much sparkly it felt to touch you.

Your eyes held so much care, worry and concern and your touch was so warm that for a moment I forgot all the worries.

I was always seen as someone who needs someone to depend on. Someone to take care of me. And when I got to know that I am being married to you just because you get to help me stand, I was mad. I felt betrayed by my own parents.

But then even after all that, whenever I looked at you, I wanted to give away myself to you, for you to hold me and tell me that everything will be alright and you did. Oh Gukkie, you did.

Your eyes, your lips, your words, your touch have made me feel like home. You are my home. And with you I want to spend the rest of my life with.

I had hurt you, you did too but in the end, that's not what matters. What matters is that you are here, with me and what more can I ask for.

You never used me, you never wanted me how other alphas wanted me. You love me and you made me love myself. I always thought I was burden, trouble, pathetic and useless but you made me realise how much I am worth---in your eyes. Everyone love me but your love, it's what I feel when I sleep at night and when I wake up in the morning.

You are so amazing, brave, loving and caring that I can't help but keep falling more and more for you and I don't care if this fall hurts because I already know, I am willing to do anything---I am willing to go to any extent for you because I love you. I love you so so much.

You and our children are my little perfect world. My utopia and this is all I ever need. You all are my strength, my reason to live and I love you all with the depth of my heart.

You always say that I can reign over you but the truth is, you already own all of my heart, I'm all under your rule my king.

So Jeon Jeongguk,

I, Jeon Taehyung give you all of me. I trust you just like you have put your trust in me and i promise to stay loyal to you. I want you to do whatever you want because I know you'll always love me in any way.

I want you to kiss me, love me, hold me, hurt me, fix me, bind me, guide me, dominate me, control me, now that you rule my heart.

•••••••••••••••••••THE END••••••••••••••••

Bye...
  خداحافظ۔۔۔