Chapter 6: Intuition

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Taehyung!" Jeongguk exclaims when Taehyung falls on the floor, his head hitting the ground. Jeongguk rushes towards the omega.

"Prince Taehyung! Taehyung!" Jeongguk utters in panic when Taehyung doesn't respond at all. Jeongguk quickly picks Taehyung in his arms, rushing towards the castle as the guards follow them from halfway.

"Get the physicians. Now!" Jeongguk yells and the servent nods, rushing to do what he is told.

Jeongguk takes Taehyung in his chambers and lays him down softly on the mattress. Taehyung's hand are freezing yet his face is warm. Jeongguk takes off his shoes and finds the omega's feet cold as well.

The physician comes in a hurry and Jeongguk directs him to check Taehyung.

Jeongguk couldn't process what was going on. It happened so fast. One minute they were talking and the next, Taehyung was unconscious.

Why? What happened? Could it be because of what I said? No. No its not that.

Jeongguk was coming up with his own thoughts to what caused Taehyung to faint like this.

The physician gets up and walks towards Jeongguk.

"What happened?" Jeongguk asks.

"Your highness, it looks like prince Taehyung hasn't been eating much which might have caused the dizziness due the weakness and he fainted." Jeongguk frowns at this.

"Prince Taehyung's body is weak and even in this state, he is trembling slightly. What I have concluded is that he might be going through his pre-heat symptoms." The physician says.

If this is pre-heat, then what would actual heat be like? Jeongguk doesn't even wanna imagine.

"How long till he will be in heat?" Jeongguk asks. How the hell will he be handling and omega in heat, he should atleast know when it will happen.

"He looks weak so the possibility is in a weak. Though it might not even happen, we can't say anything. The omega nature and more importantly a male omega is complicated." Jeongguk nods at the physicians words.

"Also, mental stress, fear or anxiety can be the cause as well."

"Thank you Taeil-ssi." Jeongguk smiles and the physician smiles, bowing in respect and leaves before saying.

"Don't worry, he'll wake up soon."

-----------------------

"FATHER!" Taehyung jolts awake. Sweating a little and breathing ragged. He looks around as he finally adjusts to his surroundings. In his blurred vision he can see someone saying something but the voice is not yet clear.

"Taehyung?" Then he hears it clearly, his brother's voice. When his vision clears, he sees Seokjin holding his hand and looking at him concerned. But Taehyung's mind drifts to the nightmare and he panics.

"I want---I want to see father. Take me to h-him. Please." Taehyung begs and Seokjin tells him to relax.

"NO! I want to go to father." Taehyung yells and his head starts hurting.

"Dear God, Taetae please calm down." Seokjin gently rocks him back and forth in his embrace as Taehyung sobs on his brother's shoulder.

"Is father and mother alright?" Taehyung sobs.

"Yes Taehyung, of course they are alright." Seokjin answers and Taehyung hums, closing his eyes. A moment later he calms down, just because a certain someone's scent clouds his mind.