Chapter 40: Reign

Start from the beginning

"Beautiful indeed

"Beautiful indeed." He whispers and walks towards Taehyung. In these ten years, Jeongguk's body got more built, always ready for any battle thrown his way, he was mature before but he is more now. Haethon has conquered countless states and along with Mariana, they rule the whole Brook.

Taehyung smiles shyly and gets up, hands resting on Jeongguk's chest as the Alpha's arm around Taehyung's waist is tight yet ever so gentle.

"Where did you learned to make these?" Taehyung asks, eyebrow raised in amusement.

"Our daughter suggested it and I just helped." Jeongguk says, one hand caressing Taehyung's cheek as the omega traces the embroidery of Jeongguk's jacket, he likes doing that.

"Well, should I expect more crowns like these then?" Taehyung says and Jeongguk chuckles.

"Anything for you baby." Jeongguk says and captures Taehyung's lips in a sweet kiss.

"I'm going to Nayeon with Jihoon." Haneul says as she sees her parents kissing and Taehyung chuckles in the kiss and Jeongguk smiles.

"She's a clever one." Jeongguk says and Taehyung agrees. Jeongguk kisses Taehyung again, this time more deeply and passionately. He steps forward, causing back of Taehyung's knees to buckle as they touch the bed and the omega falls softly on the mattress, Jeongguk hovering over him, gente to not press and lips never parting.

"Gukkie, you-you have to take Han-Hannie to horse riding." Taehyung says breathing heavily as Jeongguk kisses and sucks his neck and bruises his collarbones.

Jeongguk keeps leaving love bites on Taehyung for a while then kisses the mating mark which always leaves Taehyung moaning. He gets up after kissing Taehyung briefly.

"While you take him out, do tell him to behave with Nayeon. He keeps bothering the poor girl." Taehyung says, adjusting the flower crown on his head again.

"Okay." Jeongguk smiles. He knows his son will definitely listen to him.

"Where is he?" Jeongguk asks.

"Taking a bath." Taehyung answers.

"How's this one doing?" Jeongguk says with a wide grin, placing a hand on Taehyung's stomach. The omega brings his hand and rests it over Jeongguk's hand, the alpha caressing it softly.

"This one is doing very well and fine." Taehyung says, smiling widely. Jeongguk kisses him slow, pouring all his love as usual. Taehyung loves all the kisses Jeongguk gives him. Soft, hard, sloppy, angry and emotional ones---all of them leave Taehyung be under Jeongguk's control.

"Don't walk around the palace unless it's important, you need to rest. Haneul will be with mother or Nayeon and I'm taking Hansol with me so I need you to take care of yourself okay?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods.

"I love you." Jeongguk pecks Taehyung's lips and the omega is smiling ever so beautifully.

"Love you more." Taehyung says and Jeongguk chuckles.