Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Nathan couldn't even believe himself when he agreed to go on the company's trip with his sister. Nadeem Valentino's company's trip. For a second, he thought he'll go insane. But here he is. In the hotel room, he is looking outside the window to get a view. Thankfully, there are not many people join.

He even surprised his boss gave him a few days left for it. So it makes it more accessible. Natalie already gone to walked with her workmates to do some shopping or walk around with her colleagues. She was leaving him alone there. She offered him to join them. But of course, Nathan refused.

Sometimes, he regrets ever agreeing to this. But what can he do? He talked to Nadeem about it over the phone. And, of course, the man wants him to tag along. According to the man, even he's not supposed to join either. Knowing Nathan has been invited by his sister makes him wants to see how it goes.

The beeping sounds coming from his phone making him snap back to the real world. He glances at the phone before grabbing it. One new message. He's not really surprise that it's from Nadeem. He was telling him to come to his room.

He knows where will this lead the moment they agreed to join for their sakes. But not that he would complain anyway. He looks at himself in the mirror before walking out of the room. His sister keeps the other card key, so it wouldn't be a problem if he's gone.

He goes to the elevator only to press the button on the floor where Nadeem's room is. Just a few seconds, he already reaches it. The room is at the end of the floor, and he didn't waste any time before walking straight there. He presses the bell. Not even until ten seconds, the man appear at the door. Another thing that Nathan couldn't explain, his heart keeps beating faster whenever he's around the man. And now it's about to burst out.

Nadeem seems to notice the mood. "Are you going just to stand there, or you wanna come in?"

Nathan looks at him, who is already raising his brow. He shrugs slightly, recovering his face before getting inside. He's not that surprised when he sees that the room is different from their room. It's bigger, with a small living room, small balcony and big bathroom.

"Fancy."

Nadeem let out a chuckle when he closes the door. He walks over to the boy only to wrap his arms around the body. "You'll sleep here tonight, right?"

Nathan raises his brow. Not that he will protest but decide to act a little like it. Hell, he almost jumps in excitement. "What if my sister looking for me?"

"Think for an excuse then."

Nathan rolls his eyes. Never in his life he would just obey someone like that. But, with this man. He could never say no. More like he wouldn't want to say no. He wants every moment spend with him.

They were ended up having sex in the shower right away after that. It was steamy and hot. Nathan doesn't even remember what he was doing all the time when they're having sex. But he knows for sure Nadeem did a great job on ravishing him. Their moans were echoing around the room. A make-out session followed them after that.

They had dinner in the room. Nathan's ass still hurt because of the man, so that they couldn't go anywhere. He still can feel Nadeem's touch around his body after the sex. He can't explain what did the man did to him now. His sister seems like she didn't notice yet that he's gone. That means she's not back yet, or she doesn't even care.

Nathan walks out from the bathroom after doing his business there wearing only his boxer. Nadeem is lying on the bed, also in his boxer, watching tv. The guy slide in the blanket only to cuddle close to the man that seems didn't even bother by it. Instead, he's wrapping his arm around the shorter one.

"Fuck you, my ass feeling like hell." Nathan snorts playfully. It's true, though. But he had no regrets.

The man let out a small chuckle. "But the feeling when I destroyed it like heaven."

Nathan rolled his eyes. They're stays silent for a few minutes until the guy broke it off.

"What are we?"

"What?"

"What are we?" Nathan repeat.

"What we are?" Nadeem seems to be confused by the sudden question out of the blue.

The guy let out a sigh. "Never mind."

"No, no." Nadeem shakes his head. "I know what do you mean. I'm asking it back."

Nathan draws a small circle on the man's chest. "Am I just a fling to you? I mean a fuck buddy?"

Nadeem takes a deep breath. He thinks about it. "To be honest, I don't think you are. I never think of you like that. But I couldn't lie about not getting enough of you."

Nathan is not replying. He's trying to come up with a better question. "Do you ever thought of being in a relationship?"

There's a long pause before the man sighs. "To be honest, I never. I don't see myself in that picture."

It hurt. He didn't know that answer would be this hurt even though he expected it. It seems like there's a pang on the guy's chest. Nathan is getting up slowly, sliding off from the bed, then grabbed his shirt.

"Hey, hey, hey..." Nadeem sits up immediately, feeling confused. "Where are you going?"

"To my room."

"But you said you're staying here tonight."

"This is the problem, Nadeem." Nathan looks at him, trying to control his emotions. "I can't help myself to think the same as you. I keep wanting more and more."

Nadeem opens his mouth to say something but close it again when there's nothing coming out from it.

"I can't let myself going too far when I know you'll never do the same." Nathan groans. "I know we don't want more. I know we don't expect more. But... Fuck you very much, and now I want more."

"Hey..." Nadeem scoots closer to the guy. "I'm not boyfriend material. I'm not good with a relationship. But..." He said faster when Nathan tries to move away. "I'm willing to commit."

That makes Nathan stop and look at him. He frowns in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Nadeem pushes his fingers around his hair. He's not even sure what he wants to say. "I... I will fuck only you. I'll never do anything to anyone. And if I'm going on a blind date and so on, I'll tell you everything."

"That means you're still going on a blind date?" Nathan raises his brow. He doesn't like it.

"Like what I said, my mother plan everything for me." Nadeem sighs. "But never once it goes to a second date. So, you don't have to worry."

Nathan is just standing there starring at him.

"You need to give me time," Nadeem begs. "I never plan for this to come, for you to come. I have a conscientious planning life. So, I need to adjust and thinks about everything."

Nathan takes his words into thinking. For starter, maybe it's the best rather than completely lose the man. He senses the sincerity in his voice, and he knows how hard it is to turn life upside down immediately.

"Very well."

------------------------------------

Hey, guys! I manage to update. I don't know if my boyfriend will edit this sooner. But yeah. Here's the new chapter.

Love, D