Chasing Curl's

I'm chasing Harry. Thats ass put a video on twitter of Louis eating carrots of my arm's. Now I will kill him. The boys are chasing after me trying to get my to calm down and the girl's are pissing themselves laughing. "HARRY EDWARD STYLES!!!!! YOU ARE A DEAD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell. While I'm running Louis somehow pops up in front of me "SUPERMAN!!!!!" he yells. "God dammit Louis! You scared the pee out of me! how did you get there?" I ask with confusion. Then with a very serious tone "are you a wizard?" I ask. "Yes. Emmy I'm a wizard!" he says in the same tone. "Thats nice. Now, move out of my way I have to kill Harry" I say trying to shove him aside. "Noone touche's my Boobear!" he says pining my arms to my sides. "Let go Tomlinson!" I said while struggiling against his grip. I fel arm's slide around my waist and then I was suddenly facing Niall. "If we let go promise not to kill Harry?" he ask's. "Fine. Just let go" I say. But I was still gonna kill Style's. "C'mon lets go back to the game. GUY'S SHE WONT KILL HIM! LETS GO BACK TO THE GAME!" he yells so the boys would get Harry, who was now iding in the bathrom "coward" I thought to myself. What guy is afraid of a girl?

When Harry's back he sits away from me. "Sorry Hazza" I say. "It's cool. Sorry 'bout posting the video" he says. I tell him it's okay and give him a hug. As I'm backing away I smack him across the head. "Now we're even" I say with a smirk. It was my turn to spin the bottle. It landed on Harry. Yay1 "Truth or Dare?" I ask witha grin. Either way he's screwed. "Dare?" he says. Poor thing's scared. He should be. "I dare you to, put your underwear on your head, and run around the bus saying "I LOVE LOUIS TOMLINSON AND I WONDER WHY HE LOVES ME BECAUSE I'M AN IDIOT" and we post it on twitter" I say with a evil grin. "Can I get a new dare?" he asks with a pout. "No. But you caaannnnn sleep in the pound" I say. He goes into the bathroom and walks out with boxer's on his head. We get the phone ready and I yell "GO!" Damn this is funny. He's gonna get so many views on twitter and youtube. I am so posting this on youtube. IT WILL GO VIRAL! "I still love you Boobear" Louis says and hugs him. Harry goes to put his boxers back on. He spin's the bottle and it lands on Danielle. "Truth or Dare?" Harry asks. Danielle chose truth and had to answer something I would love to hear "What is the strangest thing you have ever done to get attention?" she got a scared look than says "pound. I am sleeping int the pound tonight." She dared Niall to lick the floor and he did. Gross! Niall dared Danielle to drink mustard, mayo, ketcup, and vinegar in a cup. She said no so she's in the pound. Danielle truthed Elanor "if you had to kill someone, who?" she asked. "Justin Beiber" she answered. Niall was pissed "What did the great Beiber do to you?" he asked "Nthing. His music is awful" That got Niall mad. "He's the best thing alive besides for us. Now pick someone else" he said. Then she chose Kony because he's a terrible human being. We were all satisfied with this answer. Elanor dared Syd to stik her hand in a tiolet. "No way in hell I'm doing that" she said "I'm in the pound" So far Danielle and Syd are in the pound. Syd dared me to lick Harry's foot. It was gross but i am not sleeping in the pound.

The game went on for hour's so let me just tell you who's in the pound. Harry, Danielle, Zayn,Louis, and Syd. They al have to sleep in one shower. Me and Niall put a blanket on the floor of the tub then a bunch of pillows and a few blankets on the floor. Once we finished setting up, they climbed in. The biggest tub was in Niall and I's room. We were talking once in bed when Zayn yells "SHUT IT! WE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!" I just rolled my eyes and started to sleep. I had a dream about Nyan Cat. I know weird. Dont judge me! "Wake up you two" somone hissed. "No. Go away" I said to whoever. "Get up Niall" he said. I think it's Liam. "woudyawant" he said very tired. "We are pranking the pound" this woke us bolth up. "Listen. We are putting on freezing col water on them and then we run. Got it?" Liam asks. Niall tip toes into the bathroom puts the tap on cold and runs. We all run and hide in Syd and Harry's room. We lock the door. "LET US IN!" a very angry Louis said and banged on the door. "Sorry we are'nt hom right now" I say. We all giggle. "LIam, you are no longer my carrot buddy" said Louis. "No Louis. Dont do this!" Liam fake cried. "It's over mate"

Liam started walking to the door. We could'nt stop him. "I'm sorry Louis!" he says. Louis just hug's him. Now he's all wet. Harry and Zayn jump Elanor, Danielle and Syd jump me and Niall. Now we are all wet. "You people ruined my hair" Zayn complained. By now it's 8 in the morning. Nobody goes back to sleep in fear of getting pranked. Harry makes chocolate chip waffles for breakfast. The band was performing tonight. Me and the girls were gonna stand backstage and support them, but I had some idea's of my own. Most of the fans like me so I'm not worried.

I tell the girl's and security my plan and they think it would be fun to watch. I would tell you the plan but I'm scared you'll tell so you'll just have to wait and see.   We get really dressed up so we look good. I wear the dress Niall got me at Hollister. The other's look amazing to. We get to the venue early so the can practice. I take an opportunity to look around backstage. It's massive! The dressing rooms look good to. The boys enter the stage for the first song underground. You know how in some concert's the singer enter's from the center of the stage from the ground? They are doing that!

Now it's concert time. The boy's enter and the crowd goes wild! They open up with "Up All Night" and move onto "One Thing." A few song's later they are up to "Stand Up." During the second chorus we sneak on stage. The crowd see's us and we put our finger's on our lip's to tell them not to do anything. Each girl goes up to her boyfriend, grabs the mic out of their hands and we sing. When it was Harr's part Syd would sing, on Niall's part I sing. You get the point. And a little surprise, we brought Maria so she could get Zayn. She's staying for the rest of the tour. The boys were so confused. Niall starting chasing me around the stage trying to get his mic back. I froze for a minute. When he was close to me and about to lunge I stepped to the side and when his back was to me, I jumped on his back.  The girl's did the same to their boys. The crowd went nuts! The guys gave up trying to get their mics back and just ran around the stage with us on their back's. It was a blast. After the song we gave the mic's back and left the stage. They sang a few more songs before they sang "Everything About You" and they pulled us back on stage, grabbed some more mic's for us, and made us sing wiht them. At first we were confused but we had fun with it. The concert soon ended. It was tons of fun. We go back to the bus and go to bed.