Metting Demi Lovato

I guess I fell asleep because I woke up in the same position I was in the movie except with my head on Niall's bare chest. I could get used to do this. I closed my eyes trying to get back to sleep. Eventually I fell asleep because I woke up with someone was gently playing with my hair. "Morning" Niall said looking down on me. "Morning" I say lightly kissing him on the cheek.

We get up and walk to the kitchen hand in hand. Harry is cooking, Louis and Zayn and Liam are asleep, and Syd is sitting in the kitchen having a quite conversation. "Oh hey guys" Syd says with a smile. We start talking when I get an idea. I walk to Louis where he lay asleep and jump on top of him. "WAKE UP LOUIS!!" I shout. "CARROTS" he says and wakes up. Once he's up I move onto Zayn and do the exact same thing. Once he's up I wake up Liam. When everyone was up and eating breakfast started to think about what we should do today. How about ice skating at Chelsea Piers?" I suggest. They all agreed but Harry was going out with Syd so they said no. "Listen girls we gotta run to the car and bring up our stuff. We were gonna go hotel but we like it here better"

The guys get their stuff and me Syd go get ready. We pile into the car. Oh and I forgot to mention the boys got it fixed. We drive to the rink. And you will never believe who was their! Demi Lovato! I was a fan. I guess the boys knew her because they started hugging and all. Niall introduced me to her. I told her about how I'm a fan. She was really sweet. We had a blast skating.Then we went to lunch together. Nearby was an awesome pizza place. We ordered a large pepperoni. After that Demi said she had to go to a sound check but she exchanged numbers with me.

We went back home. The boys said they were taking us out to a club. Me and Syd went to go get ready. It was already 5:30 so when we were done it was around 7. I wore a blue dress with one long sleeve shoulder. It reached just above my knees and had oval rips on the side. Syd wore a black strapless dress with white floral designs on the top and a white belt.

We get to the club and me and Niall hit the dance floor first. Kiss The Stars by Pixie Lott came on. We started dancing like crazy. We got tired and went to get a drink and then found a seat in a corner. We talked but had to shout over the music. I said how I thought Harry and Syd looked cute together and he agreed. We saw a slightly drunk Louis and we just cracked up watching him. He was dancing like an idiot!

Me and Niall hit the dance floor again. I said I needed the bathroom and left I come back and he's gone. I see Louis and go to ask him if he saw Niall. I was just about to ask when he smashed his lips against mine. I tried pushing away but Drunk Louis was strong. I kept trying though then he came off me and fell to the ground. Niall punched him. "Dont ever touch my girl again" he said. He pulled me to him an led me out of the club. "Niall, he was drunk. He did'nt mean to" I say calmly. Niall was upset. He was jealous. I kinda like it but not towards his best friend.

He looked at me and he was pissed, but he softened. "I know babe. I just got mad. I should go apoligize" he said. "Yes you should. Stay here. I'll go find him." I said and left. Once inside I found Louis sitting on a bar stool with ice on his jaw. I walk over to him. "Emmy, I am so sorry. I am drunk and did'nt realize what I was doing" he says. Thankfully he was lightly drunk. "It's okay. Niall is outside. He wants to talk. He's sorry for punching you." I say. Louis agrees and follows me outside. Niall is leaning against the wall. "Hey I'm back" I say. Niall see's Louis and runs up. "Louis I am so sorry. I just got jealous seeing you kissing my girl. I did'nt mean t punch you. I am so sorry" he says. "It's cool, mate. I was a little drunk. It's my fault to mate" he says. They have a manly hug and they're friends again. That's sweet.

Me and Niall go back home. We snuggle up and watch Bad Teacher. Half way during the movie we start making out. I think I just might love him.