Start Of A Wonderful Friendship

"If we let go promise not to scream?" says the most beautiful head of curls. I just nod since my mouth is covered. Then THE Harry Styles removes his hand of my face. I jump of the couch they sat me on when just walking into my house and have a quiet fan girl moment. I jump up and down and pointing at them very quietly so I wont scream. After my moment I sit and calmly and quietly say "your One Direction."

"I'm guessing your a fan?" says Liam Payne! THE Liam Payne.

"Yea. I'm a huge fan. Sorry about the freak out. Not everyday a famous boy band knocks on my door." I say. They just give a little laugh. "Umm why are you here?" I ask "Not that I don't want you hear. I definitely want you guys here but what are you doing here?" I nervously say.

"Well....um sorry what's your name love?" Zayn says. "Emily, but you can call me Emmy."

"Well Emmy," continues Zayn "our van broke down and their are a bunch of screaming fans downstairs. Would you mind if we stay for a bit?" he asks. Now that the musics off and I am paying attention I do hear screaming girls outside.

"Yea. Yea you can stay" I say. "Can I get you anything?" I ask.

"If I can have anything edible that would be great" says Niall in his adorable accent. "Sure, come to the the kitchen you can have whatever you want.'

Niall follows me into the kitchen and grabs a Barbecue flavored Pringles and returns to the living room. "So, Emmy tell us about yourself." Louis says. "We will probably spend some time here so lets all be friends."

"Well, I live in this apartment with my best friend Sydney, she loves you guys to by the way. We got to Julliard and we are studying to be dancers. I''m 19 years old." I say

"Cool" Liam says.

"Hey I have an idea. Lets play quickfire!" Louis says

"I saw you guys playing that on the X Factor" I say.

So Niall would film on his I-Phone and post it on twitter, Louis would be the host, Liam and Harry would be the "audience" and me and Zayn would be the competitors. Louis put a tablecloth on his head, and made me and Zayn put on blankets around our necks as scarfs.

"Welcome, to Quickfire!" Louis says "The game where we ask questions and there are only 3 rules, no hesitation, no pause-" I made Louis stop "Dont hesitation and pause mean the same thing?" I ask. "NO THEY DONT WOMAN!" Louis jokingly yells at me. "Now the last rule no laughing. Begin" he finishes in a softer voice.

Zayn:" Whats your favorite animal?"

Me: "Horse. Whats your favorite color?"

Zayn:"Blue. Did you have any pets, if so what were their names?"

Me:"3 dogs, Sammy, Tyler, and..." I hesitated.

Louis pops up in front of the camera "HESITATION"

Zayn:"Whats your favorite song by 1D?"

Me:"Impossible to choose, they are all amazing.What was-'

"And that's all the time we have for today folks" Louis says "And the winner is not Zayn, not Emmy. Itsss, drum roll please, HARRY!!!"

"I WON, I WON!" Shouts Harry excitedly.

We end the game and Niall posts it on Twitter. "Well that was fun" I say. "Yea. It was" Says Zayn. The girls were still outside. "Wow how long can they just stay there?" I ask to no one in particular. We eat some spaghetti when I hear the key in the door. "Quick guys hide. I need to explain to Syd." I rush them into my room. "Stay" I say and close the dooor. Then I remember all the posters of them. CRAP! I thought. Too late.

"Hey Emmy" says Syd.

"Hey. How was work?" I say

"It was good"

"Syd, how would you feel if we had a couple of guys stay over. Their friends of mine and their car broke down and they wanted to know if they can chill here for a bit" I ask sweetly\

"Sure'

"Great. Thanks. Guys come out of my room!" I scream.

"Hello we're One Direction" they all say together.