Truth Or Dare

"OMG!!!!!!!!!!!" screams Syd. I clamp my hand over her mouth, wow deja vu, to keep her quiet. "Will you be quiet if I let go" I say. She just nods. I let go, and she has the same quiet fan girl moment. When she calmed down she said "you are One freaking Direction."They all smirked, knowing the effect they had on girls "yes we are" Niall says. Syd turn's to me "Emmy since when are you friends with One Direction?" she says sweetly. "Since today" I answer "so is it cool if they stay?" I ask again. "Duh! Of course they can stay. We cheer. "Group hug!" Louis says and soon im squished by 5 amazing boys.

Its 10 in the evening and the fans are still here. "Its our week off. Can't we enjoy it?" says Liam. "I llove the fans but I want a little privacy"

"If you want you guys could crash here" I say.

"Really?" they ask.

"Sure we have a few sleeping bags." Syd says.

"Thanks guys" Niall says.

At 10:30 we have three sleeping bags set out in the living room. Harry, Niall, andLouis sleep in sleeping bags. Zayn and Liam get the couch. Me and Syd lay out blankets and pillows for them. Once thats done we decide to play truth or dare. We all sit in a circle./

Louis starts. He looks around the circle.i pray in my head "please don't pick me, please don't pick me." Guess what happens. "Emmy" Louis says, great"truth or dare?" he asks. "Umm truth" I answer. He gives a evil grin "Which one of us is the hottest?" Louis asks. "C'mon that's notfair!" I whine "yes it is.Answer the question or sleep in the pound" he says "the pound?" I ask "whats that?"

"The pound," Louis begins "is a random place you have to sleep in if you don't answer thequestion or don't do a dare. So answer the question or sleeping the pound"

"Damn you Louis! Okaywhich one of you is the hottest.."I look around the circle. They are all extremely hot. I have an idea. "The hottest one is Taylor Laughtner"I answer.

"Taylor Laughtner is not in the group. Pick one of us" Louis says

"Okay I choose-" Before Ifinish I run. I don't want to answer the question and I don't want to sleep in the pound! So I run. They never said anything about running. I was just about to get into my room and lock the door when two strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Let go" I shriek

"Never" Louis says and drops me on the couch. He starts to tickle me.

"ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!" He yells

"I...don't....want....to" I saywhile he tickles me. Soon all the boys are tickling me saying "answer the question"

"I....shall ......never........surrender" I say when I can get enough breath. "Please...stop" I say

"First you must say Louis is the hottest and the rest are poopheads" he says

I repeat what he told me and he finally stops tickling me. We continue the gam and I get to truth or dare someone.

"Niall, truth or dare?" I ask

"Dare" he says

"Ok. YOur mission, should you choose to accept it, is to run around the apartment floor with your underwear on your head while shouting'Captian underpants to the rescue'. You up for it? Or you sleeping in the pound?" Niall gets up, goes to the bathroom and comes with his underwear on his head.

10 minutes later Niall comes back in to the apartment. "Wow you actully did the dare. Thiught you would chicken out" I say. He just shrugs. He dares Harry.

"Harry, I dare you to snog Syd"Harry and Syd blush. "Come here babe" Harry says. She crawls over and they have a snog for about 20 seconds. When they are done Harry keeps his arm around her. She gets very close with him. "Niall" Syd starts"truth or dare?"When he answer dare she starts again "I dare you to kiss Emmy" I giveSyd a glare. Wait...should'nt I be happy? Niall Horan has to kiss me. No it's nmot good. I want to kiss someone who likes me not kiss me ona dare. We both blush. "Okay, come here" he says. He pulls me into his arms and we kiss. It was really good! There were definantely sparks. I wonder if he felt it too.

*Niall*

Woah! That was an awesome kiss. Emmy is an amazin kisser. And I kinda have a crush on her. When we first walked into her apartment I liked her already. I mean with her blond hair, and her eyes. God her eyes. They were like a mixture of blue and grey. She has a nice personallity from what I can tell. I felt some sparks when we kissed. I wonder if she felt them too. When she started to go bak to her seat I grabbed her wrist and pulled her in. "Can you sit with me?" I whispered in her ear. I guess the answer was yes because she sat next to me. Very close.

Next she got to dare. "Liam, truth or dare?" she asked. "Dare" he says "I dare you to tweet 'I miss you mummy! Cant wait to see you <3. Have my PJ's and blankey warm when I come home'" He had a lok of terror on his face.

"No way am I posting that! Thats embarrising!" he whines

"Then sleep in the pound" she says

"Fien guess I'm sleeping in the pound. Speaking of which, where is the pound this time boys?" Liam asks

"Syd, is your bathroom floor cold?" Harry asks

"Umm yea" she says

"Well thats the pound tonight" I say "Have fun Liam"

*Emmy*

Liam is sleeping in the pound aka the bathroom floor. Oh and Niall has his arm around me and pulled me in to his chest very close. I'm in heaven! Liam truths me

"Emmy, is it true you have the 1D underwear?" he asks. How did he know that? Nobody knew that.

"No" I lie.

"Then who's is this?" he says while pulling out my black underwear with"One Direction" written on the back ingiant,pink, glittery letters.

"Where did you get that?" I ask

"Your room. When you were telling Syd about us. It was just lying on your bed." He laughs "Relax I'm kidding. These" he points to the underwear "I got in a store. I just wanted to see what you would say. But do you actully have 1D underwear?"

"No!" That was a close one. I'm bored with this game.

"Lets watch a movie" I say. Everybody says yea and Louis picks a horror movie. I hate horror movies! But Niall pulls me next to himon the couch. "If you get scared I'm right here" he whisperes in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine. I smile up at him in response.

During the movie I hid my face in Nialls chestfour times, kicked Louis in the knee twice, and screamed seven times. Each time Ihid my face Niall would chuckle and say"its okay, its okay" and rub circles on my back. Around 1:30 we decided to go to sleep. We all said good night to each other and when I was telling Niall good night he said "Do you want to go out on a date sometime?" he asks nervously. "Yea" I say with a smile and he smiles right back. "Tommorow night? 6:00?"

"Sure" I reply. Night I hug him and give him a peck on the cheek.

"What I dont get one?" aks Zayn. I give him one too. "Night guys"

Everyone goes o their spots and Liam goes to the pound.