"Look, Val, I was mad, and she was there," Rafael told her, causing Valerie to sigh, "It seems like you did the same exact thing with Josie."

"But I didn't take Josie's virginity, did I, Rafael?" Valerie retorted with an attitude before Hope spoke up.

"Honestly, you both have a point," She commented, causing the two werewolves to turn to her, "More so, Val though."

Valerie smiled as she turned to Rafael, happy that Hope technically took her side, just as she always did, "I didn't say I was proud of it," Rafael told the two girls and Valerie decided to not respond.

 Rafael glanced down at his feet before looking back at Valerie, "You're leading," He told Valerie as she allowed herself to be spun before being pulled back to Rafael, their chests colliding as they got back into their original position while dancing.

 They stared intently into each other's eyes, causing Hope to sigh in frustration as she rolled her eyes, "And you're officially a gigolo," Hope commented, causing Valerie to chuckle.

"More like a manwhore," Valerie added in and Rafael seemed disappointed about what she had called him. He hadn't been bothered when Hope had said it, but when Valerie had said it, it was different.

 Rafael scoffed, pulling away from her, "Thanks for this," He told the two girls, glancing between them.

Rafael laughed humorlessly as he began to walk away, Valerie walking over to stand with Hope, "I guess I'll see you both at the party," He stated, turning to glance at them once more before beginning to storm off.

"No, you won't," Hope replied, causing Rafael to turn to face them fully.

"So, what, the two of you are just going to stay in your room alone while everybody else is out having fun?" Rafael questioned them.

 Hope crossed her arms over her chest, giving Rafael a sarcastic smile, "Yep, works for us," She replied, answering for both herself and Valerie. Hope knew that before Rafael became Lizzie's date to her sweet sixteen, Valerie had planned to go. But ever since Valerie had learned that Rafael was Lizzie's date, Valerie refused to see the boy she liked with her enemy.

"Bullcrap," Rafael told the two girls, "Everybody needs a crew."

"I have one," Hope argued, gesturing to Valerie, "But it's kind of ironic coming from the reluctant alpha."

"Okay, well, the pack is one thing, but a crew is a crew," Rafael informed her, Valerie deciding against taking part in the conversation just yet, "You know what? I had that in Landon until you sent him away."

"We're back to that?" Hope questioned, sending Rafael a sarcastic smile.

"I'm just saying," Rafael began to tell her, "It's one thing to cool with being alone, and then it's another to want to be the lonely girl on purpose and drag her social butterfly best friend along with her."

 Valerie gave Rafael an offended look when hearing what he had said but before she could speak up, Hope did, "As opposed to Mr. Good Guy who's taking a girl that you don't even like to her birthday party when there's a girl standing right before your eyes that's head over heels for you."

 Rafael gave Hope a puzzled look while Valerie turned to her best friend and gave her a look of disbelief, knowing that she was referring to her, "What are you talking about?" Rafael frowned in confusion.

"Maybe you should stop being so blind and figure it out yourself," Hope snapped at him in a low tone.

Rafael glanced at Valerie, who refused to speak up, "You know what, you're right. Lesson learned." He replied, even though he still didn't know what Hope meant.