Chapter 7

Glacey's pov.

I walked into the mansion behind Rebeckah. I gave a soft smile when I saw Elijah. "Your room is between Rebeckah's  and mine on the second floor.", he said. I nodded and followed Rebeckah up stairs. She led me to a door and opened it up to a huge bed room. That flowed into a walk in closet which was actually right beside the elegant bathroom. "Here you are love.", Rebeckah smiled. "Thank you Bex.", I smiled. But she saw right through it. "You know the perks of having another girl around is they will understand when the men don't.", she said softly. I nodded. "My doors  are always open when you are ready love.", she smiled then showed her self out. I familiarized my self with the space that was given to me. I eventually laid across my bed and stared up at the canopy of tule and silk. "Are you alright princess?", A voice asked. I sat up to see Elijah standing in my door way. "Yes. Thank you so much for this Elijah. Especially since it was so last minute.", I said walking over to him. "It's not a problem at all. Now it's time to spill what's darkening those beautiful green eyes of yours.", he pressed. "It's nothing to worry about Elijah.", I said turning my back to him. "If it bothers you, I worry about it.", he stated firmly. I stared at the floor as tears welled up in my eyes. "He chose her... over me... his own sister... And the worst part about it is... he never once... asked me to stay. He just said I was insane then let me walk right out the door. Damon's face said it all. That he didn't want me to go. But Stefan just seemed angered by the statement and probably would have helped me out the door.", I said with tears rolling down my face. "Even when I was dieing he would leave for a hour or so and come back to see if I was still breathing then leaving once again after saying he loved me! He doesn't give a damn about me!", I growled, my voice growing louder as anger boiled in the pit of my stomach. Elijah sat quietly on the side of my bed as I continued. "I know he loves her. But damnit! Damon and I were there before she was even born! And he doesn't even realize he's killing Damon! Damon can't stand seeing her with him!", I yelled raking my fingers through my hair. " I know how you feel sweet heart.", he said softly. I turned and stared at him. Tears flowed down my face. "He doesn't care about me Elijah. At least your family, in their own twisted way, loves you.", I sobbed. He stood and grabbed my hand. "Come with me.", He said. He pulled me through the living room where Kol, Rebeckah  and Klaus say. "I have some business to tend to. Rebeckah, Kol, I want the two of you to take Glacey and give her the time of her life.", he ordered. "Elijah...", I started. He held a hand up to silence me. "Klaus I will need your assistance.", he said. "Are we paying the Salvatore's a visit?", the hybrid asked with a certain glit in his eyes. Then they snapped to me. His expression changed. As did the other siblings when they noticed. "Can't I join you brother. I hate to see a pretty girl cry.", Kol hissed. "No little brother you will go with them in case there is any trouble.", Elijah said firmly. "Where are you going?", I asked. "Just to handle some business.", was all he would say. However but judging Klaus' facial expression, that business was Stefan. "Elijah... don't kill him.", I pleaded. "No one said anything about killing love.", Klaus spoke up. "However if he's every so much as speaks down on you I will rip out his heart.", he grinned darkly. "Since when did you care about me Klaus?", I asked rather shocked and judging by the other siblings faces, so were they. "Like my little brother, I too hate to see a woman cry. Especially over man. Brother or not.", he said rather tightly. And with that Elijah pecked my lips then he and Klaus disappeared out the door.