Chapter 2

Glacey's pov.

I checked my self in the mirror one last time and then made my way down the stairs where my brothers waited for me. Both wore basic tuxes and looked rather amazing. I smiled at them. "Ready?", Stefan smiled. I nodded and Damon offered me his arm. I chuckled and took it as he led me out.

Once we arrived Rebekah invited us in. She glared at my brothers but smiled at me. "You look ravishing Darling.", She smiled and hugged me. "As do you, Rebekah.", I returned the smile and then she left us to mingle. I walked amongst the mostly compelled guests. I spotted Caroline dancing with Klaus, and Stefan dancing with Elena. I stood to myself watching people dance. Then Damon made his way over to me. "Wanna dance sis?", He asked. I smiled and took his hand. We danced among the guests. "What is your problem with Elena?", He asked out of the blue. "Nothing. I'm just going out of my way for her.", I said. "But that's not like you.", he added. "Well, she's the doppelganger of the woman who nearly destroyed you, Damon. I'm sorry if I don't treat her like the princess you all think she is.", I growled. "No one is asking you to. But how about not biting her head off every time she talks.", Damon smiled. "Let me guess Stefan told you to talk to me about it because little Elena got her feelings hurt, and you are my favorite.", I sighed. He chuckled and nodded. "Alright fine.", I sighed as the song ended. "Pardon me but I was wondering if I could have the next dance.", Elijah smiled walking up. Damon glared at the vampire and then nodded.

AS the next song began Elijah gripped my waist and my right hand. He led me to the beat of the music and occasionally spun me out and back to him. Bringing a smile to my face. "Tell me, why did you not acquire a date for this evening?", he asked. "Well let's just say my brother has frightened every human male in Mystic Falls. ", I laughed. ' Any man would be a fool not to look at you,", He complimented. A blush flooded my face as he spun me back into his chest. only this time we were very close. Then when I looked around I realized we were the only two on the dance floor. Everyone was literally watching us. "When did we become the center of attention?", I whispered. "I'm not sure. I was to busy looking at you.", he smiled softly. We stepped back from each other and then he bowed and I gave a little curtsey.  He escorted me off the dance floor over to my brothers. "Thank you for the dance.", He and then leaned over and kissed the back of my hand.  I smiled and nodded. " I am afraid I must go and meet with my family. Please excuse me.", He said then disappeared.

"You guys were amazing!!",Caroline beamed running over to us. "Yeah, you guys had every head turned.", Bonnie smiled standing with Jeremy. "It was just a dance.", Damon growled. I rolled my eyes and then I turned to see the entire Mikaelson family. My eyes found Elijah's and a smile grew on his face. I blushed and looked to my feet. They gave a short speech and then the party continued. Elijah returned to me and offered me his arm, which I accepted.

He led me out to the garden. "You know you and Klaus are polar opposites.", I stated. "I'll take that as a compliment.", he smirked. He almost seemed to be teasing me! "It is. The hybrid seems to need a little home training.", I smirked. "You are not wrong.", he chuckled. Then we both heard the music pick up inside. He turned to me with a soft smile. "May I have this dance?", he asked. "Certainly.", I smiled. He pulled me so close our chest were almost flush against each other. This was a much slower dance. Then he spun me out and back into him, we froze. My hand reached up and caressed his face. His hands roamed down my sides and rested on my hips. Are lips were millimeters apart. "Glacey!", Elena shrieked m. I jumped back and Elijah had lost his composer for a mere second then returned with his usually look. "What is it Elena?", I hissed. "It's Damon!", she yelled and turned and ran to the back patio! "Forgive me.", I said to Elijah and then vamp sped to Damon's side! "What happened!?", I snapped kneeling beside my brother. No one said a word! "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?", I yelled! Then I saw a chunk of flesh missing out of my brothers shoulder. "Wolves...", I hissed. "LOCKWOOD!!!", I yelled! Elijah has appeared! "NIKLAUS!", he boomed! Honestly shocking me! Both men appeared woh Caroline filling behind Klaus. "You yelled brother.", he glared at Elijah. I was helping Damon sit up and I met the hybrids eyes. "You wouldn't happen to know what happened here would you?", Elijah asked. "No brother. I was in the art gallery.", he said sternly. "It's true! I was with him.", Caroline spoke up. I felt anger boil in me. I glared at Tyler. He was the only other wolf here. I tackled Tyler shoved my hand in his chest threatening to rip his heart out! My face had camped out and no one here would dare get in my way! That is except a certain original. "Glacey... darling don't do it.", Elijah said calmly. Tyler was pinned to the side of the house with no where to go. "You better pray Klaus can find it in his heart to save him, because of not... your a dead dog.", I hissed and took my hand out of him. I turned to face the hybrid and Elijah. "Klaus... please...", I pleaded. "Perhaps a trade...", he smirked. I raised and eyebrow. "A vile of my blood for a pint of Elena's.", he smirked. "Done.", I said and spun on the human. "Glacey no!", Stefan yelled. "It's only a pint Stefan! I'm not going to let Damon die because she's afraid of losing a little blood!", I snapped. "I'll do it.", she spoke up. I nodded and walked over to her. "Here.", Elijah said handing my a pint glass. I bit into Elena's wrist and filled the cup. Then I turned to Klaus. "Very Good then.", he smirked and then bit his lien and told Damon to drink. I sighed with relief as his color was coming back. I handed the blood over to the hybrid and thanked him.