Chapter 13

Glaceys pov.

We had made it to New Orleans in the French Quarter. Klaus had found Marcel and he was actually currently with him roaming the city. I was in Elijahs study looking through hundreds of books he had when he burst through the door! "Elijah what's wrong!?", I asked. Then Hayley walked in the door. I stared at her a moment. Her scent was stronger... but also had a hint of vampire... "What is she doing here?", I asked. "She's pregnant...", Elijah said. I spun around to face her. "By..." I asked slightly afraid of the answer. "Niklaus..." Elijah said softly. Hayley had one main emotion plain as day on her face. Fear. "And judging by the energy in the room he doesn't know.", I said. "Not yet...", Hayley barely whispered. Sure we never really got along... but.. I know she's scared, hell Klaus might try to kill her. Hell I hope not but this is Klaus Mikaelson we are talking about here. "The witches are stirring Elijah!", Rebeckah came bursting in as well. "Get Klaus here before the witches let it out.", i ordered and she nodded running to grab her phone. "Hayley I know we haven't ever seen eye to eye but we aren't going to let Klaus hurt you. I promise.", I said. With that we waited for the hybrid to come home.

We all waited for him, Hayley was pacing back and forth, I stood with Elijah at the door with Rebekah stirring on the steps! Klaus walking in finally and he stopped seeing Hayley. "What are you doing here?", he asked. "Klaus sit down.", I said. "Why? What is going on here?", he asked. "Hayley came to tell you...", Rebekah started and Hayley jumped in. "I'm pregnant." His eyes widened. "Why do I care?", he asked. "With your child.", Elijah said. Klaus' eyes widened. "Kill her... and the child.", I felt anger surge over me... "Klaus... think about what you just said... VERY carefully.", I hissed. He looked at me. His veins showed. "Kill her and the child....", he snapped. I didn't budge. "Niklaus...", Elijah warned as he stalked towards me. "Don't worry Elijah. I got him.", I said. Causing Klaus to chuckle. "A mere vampire against a hybrid....", he smirked. "Keep on with your big bad wolf act... it's comical really when you are really afraid.", I snapped. He shoved me against  the wall and I spun and pinned him instead! "Your family always says Always and Forever! No one hurts your blood line and lives! So what makes that baby any different!! Hayley is petrified of you! She came to US instead of you!", I yelled right in his face! He shoved me off of him and stormed out.   "That can't be good.", Hayley said. "Give him time.", I  said.

Hayley decided to go into town to clear her head.  I sat with Elijah. He was more quiet than usual. "How did you do that?", he asked suddenly. "Do what?", I asked. "Stand up to him and live. Or at least not get bitten darling?", he asked. "Honestly that was the last thing on my mind. I mean I also knew you were right there with me.", I smiled at him. He stood and walked over to me. "Im more concerned that he didn't try.", he said puzzled. "What is it Elijah?", I asked looking up at him. He didn't say anything. " Elijah... if you are worried about Klaus and I... there is nothing there darling... he's my friend.. and barley that honestly. I think he tolerates me.", I said walking over and making him look at me. "He more than tolerates you darling. If that would have been myself or Rebekah he would have daggered us into the next decade!", he said. "Well I only have eyes for you Lijah", I smiled. "Well I did see you first beautiful.", he smiled kissing my head. "Finders keepers.", I smirked. He chuckled and then we heard the doors open. Klaus walked in. And after a big spill the gist of it was "I will need an heir to my kingdom... I want the child." He said. "Don't tell us tell Haley" I said. And as if perfect timing in walked Hayley. We all sat and talked... then Rebekah ran in pulling a witch behind her! "I found her snooping around, so I figured I should give her a front row seat.", Rebekah snapped making her sit in one of the chairs. "Name.", I snapped. "What?", she asked. "What's your name?", I hissed. "Sophie Deveraux.", she snapped. "Why are you here?", Hayley asked. Klaus and Elijah had put themselves between her and the witch. She was silent. "Answer her.", Rebekah snapped. She was still silent. "Darling I suggest you start talking before these two beautiful women make you talk.", Elijah smirked. I smirked down at her. "And then I'll rip your tongue out so you can never speak again.", I grinned. "We really don't mind getting our hands dirty.", Rebekah whispered in her ear. "Okay okay... the witches know about the baby. Klaus stalked forward with Elijah keeping Hayley a safe distance away. "You come near my heir and I'll make your kind extinct.", Klaus growled. Shining his hybrid eyes. "And just so you can't go and blab our business, Ms. Salvatore here is going to make good on her threat and rip your tongue out.", Klaus grinned. "No I'm not.", I said crossing my arms over my chest. All eyes flew to me. "That was an order.", Klaus ordered. "And since when do I take orders from you. The only person here that has any pull on my decisions is your brother. I'm not ripping her tongue out. But I do have a plan for her.", I snapped standing my ground with Klaus. I heard Elijah step forward. "Hear her out brother.", he said. Almost like a warning not to lay a hand on me. "I'm listening.", he growled. "Okay. You Sophie are going to be a mole for us. When the witches plan something you tell us in enough time to prevent it if it causes harm to this family. And if you double cross us little witch... then I will make good on my promise, and you will wish I stopped with ripping your tongue out.", I hissed. "Do I make myself clear?", I asked. She nodded. "You are free to go. Report back here tomorrow or I will hunt you down.", I snapped and dismissed her. "You either it's saved us or killed us. I hope it's not the latter.", Klaus barked. I rolled my eyes as he stormed up stairs. "You have got to teach me how to do that with out getting daggered.", Rebeckah slightly joked. I chuckled and walked over to Elijah and he wrapped an arm around me. "It's simple. I have you an Elijah Mikaelson by your side.", I smiled laying my head on his chest. "Oh gag.", she teased. We all laughed and Hayley claimed she was tired and went to lie down. Rebeckah ran off in the city. Leaving just myself and Elijah in the compound and Klaus upstairs.