Chapter 6

Glaceys pov.

I haven't seen Elijah since he kissed me that night. He told me he had to deal with his brother before he made us known. Honestly he wasn't the only person who needed to deal with a sibling. Stefan and I haven't spoken since I got better. Damon has tried a time or two to get us to talk, but he knew better than anyone, I'll deal with Stefan, when I'm ready to deal with him. I sat in the living room with a glass of bourbon in hand. Damon was sitting right across from me in his chair when Stefan walked. Elena trailing right behind him. He let go of her hand and stood staring at me. I looked up and rolled my eyes. "When are you going to talk to me?", he asked. I ignored him. "Glacey! He's talking to you!", Elena said. I cut my eyes over at her. "Family matter. So there's the door.", I snapped. "Glacey we need to deal with this sooner or later.", Stefan said. I looked over at Damon. "You wanna deal with it? Fine let's deal with it!", I snapped slamming my glass down and standing. Elena went to turn and leave. "You know what Elena. Stay.", I said and she sat on the couch. "Alright Stefan. Who am I? What's my last name?" "Glacey. Salvatore.", he answered. "What's her name?," I snapped pointing at Elena. "Elena Gilbert.", "GILBERT!! NOT SALVATORE! So why in the hell would you choose her over family!? Where was she when you first became a vampire? Where was she when you lost Katherine? Where was she when you became a ripper!" I screamed. "Lexi and I tried for weeks to get you off the binge! But where was Elena?", I snapped. Stefan stared at me and Elena had her head down. "I fail to see what she has done to Glacey.", he mumbled. "You nearly get your self killed over her! You chose her over you own sister! If it were up to you I would be dead right now because you would have chose her!", I sobbed. "No Glacey... I would have found another way!", he argued! "THERE WAS NO OTHER WAY!! DAMON WAS WILLING TO HAND HER OVER! SURE WE WOUDL HAVE GOTTEN HER BACK EVEN IF HE DID TRADE HER! AT LEAST HE WAS THINKING OF FAMILY!!", I screamed! "Well I'm sorry... but I couldn't see her get hurt.", he said. "Even if it meant your sisters death... ha. Alright then Stefan.", I chuckled. I pulled out my phone and called Elijah. "Hello.", he answered. "Hey... listen Elijah... is it okay if I moved in with you? It is only temporary until I can find somewhere more permanent for my self. It should only be a few weeks.", I said. Stefan's mouth fell open Elena's head snapped to stare at me and Damon stood straight up glaring at me! "Not a problem princess. Niklaus owes you that much.",he said softly. I thanked him and vamp sped up the stairs to my room and began packing quickly. My brothers followed along with Elena. "You're insane!", Stefan yelled. "I know.", I said shortly. "And just to make it easy for you brother, Elena you can have this room. By all means please move in since Stefan just can't live with out you.", I snapped. "Glacey I'm sorry...", she mumbled. I stoped and turned to her. "Elena I blame you for several things that have happened lately. But I don't blame you for this. It's all on Stefan.", I said, my voice laced with venom as my eyes went to Stefan.  I grabbed my now packed bag, and walked past Stefan and Elena to stop at Damon. He stared at me with hurt eyes. "I'm sorry Bubba. But I can't stay where my own family won't treat me like family.", I said. He nodded. "Will you hug me?", I asked, almost like a child. He nodded again  and wrapped his arms around me and squeezed. "I love you.", he mumbled so softly I had to use my vamp hearing to hear him. "I love you too," I said equally soft. With that I walked down stairs and found Rebeckah waiting for me. "Hello love.", she smiled "Hi. Thank you for this.", I said with a soft smile. "Not a problem, it'll be nice to have another girl around for a while. Some times it gets lonely growing up with nothing but brothers.", she chuckled. I looked back at the house and sighed. "Tell me about it".