There For You

Hello my lovely Lovelies!!!
I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! 🎄🎄❄❄❄
Thank you for 1.42K Reads!!! UWU! I love you all!💜💜💜💜

Jimin's POV

I wake with a start as my alarm goes off. 

"Ugh." I groan, sitting up to turn off my alarm clock. Though, as I sit up, I jump at the sound of someone next to me. 

"Mmmm..." I hear Kookie moan in his sleep. 

"Y-You're still human?" I whisper to myself, rubbing my eyes. 

He sleeps peacefully, his dark hair sitting messy on top of his head and his skin glows in the morning light. 

Slowly I get out of bed, making sure not to bump him. Though, as I make my way into the bathroom and begin to brush my teeth, I come to the realization that...I'm going to have  to leave him here today. 

Maybe he can turn back into a rabbit for today? Or...maybe I could take him to work- no way. That just has disaster written all over it!

I'm shaving off my morning stubble when suddenly I hear Kookie's voice. 

"J-Jimin?!" He calls, sounding very worried. 

"What is it?" I hurry out of the bathroom to make sure he's alright. 

"I-I'm still human!" He gasps. "I didn't change back!"

"It's alright." I say as calmly as I can. "Come into the bathroom with me so I can finish shaving and then we'll get this figured out, okay?"

"Okay." He nods his head. 

"Do you need help walking?" I ask. 

"N-No. I'm alright." He answers as he stands up, suddenly walking perfectly. 

What the hell? Where was that these last few days??

He sits on the edge of the tub, watching with worried eyes as I continue to shave.

"You don't have to watch if you don't like it." I chuckle. 

"I-I'm okay." He says even though he's squinting and looking like he's very worried. 

"Ouch!" I gasp as I cut a corner of my jaw. 

"Are you okay??" He asks, bolting up from his seat to look at my face. 

"I'm alright." I groan, hissing through the sting. 

"B-But you're bleeding!" He shrieks. 

"I'm alright, Kookie." I chuckle as I finish shaving. 

As I finish washing off the left over shaving cream, Kookie is quick to bring me a towel, demanding to dry my face for me. 

We eat breakfast together, and I decide that Kookie will most likely eat anything when he's in his human form. 

As I head back into my room to get dressed, Kookie follows behind me. 

"U-Um, Kookie you'll have  to wait outside while I get dressed." I say, feeling embarrassed that I have to explain this to him. 

"Why?" He asks, eyeing me. "Are you feeling uncomfortable?" He asks and honestly he looks so cute I might just let him come in anyways....

"W-Well, it's just that when you're human it's a little awkward for me." I chuckle nervously. 

"But...I've already seen you naked." He explains and I begin to blush  profusely. "I've already seen everything, so it's not like there's much  to hide." He laughs, and for the first time, I begin to hear Kook get some dominance in his tone.