"The Party" Ch. 27

Lily's P.O.V.

I woke up, it was officially the New Year. I checked the time, 8 AM. I went to get up to get ready since we have a party tonight but as I soon as I tried I got yanked back. I rolled my eyes and turned to face Colby. Damn hes hot, no hair is in his face since he fell asleep with a bandanna on and I was obsessed with this look. The bandanna look I mean. Suddenly piercing blue eyes met mine and I smiled. "Babe we gotta get up, or at least I need to get up." He sighed and made an unpleasant hum as he released me. I pecked his lips and got up.

I went into my room and hopped in the shower, taking a brisk 10 minute shower and put on one of Colby's 'Take Chances' hoodies and a pair of shorts as well as the necklace Colby got me for my birthday as I went downstairs. Everyone in the house had a small party to celebrate New Years but we have a big party on the first of January to kick off the New Year, AKA tonight.

We didn't have a big Christmas, everyone went and saw family and me and Elton stayed home together and ate dinner but only got one gift each. For New Years though, after everyone goes home we have Secret Santa which has already been picked. I got Sam and I'm quite proud of my gift. I got him a pair of Gucci slides and a 'Bando Bros' hoodie. Yup I gifted him his own merch.

I walked into the kitchen to find Elton making some eggs and bacon and I hugged him. "Hey big bro." I said as I sat down out the counter. "Hey Lily" He said happily. A few minutes later he finished and put the plate on the counter. I took a few pieces of bacon and had some eggs as we cleared the plate together. "Such a good brother, making breakfast for his sister but not for the rest of the house." I looked to see who the voice was, being met by Corey as I giggled.

"Sorry Aunty Corey." I said with a shrug as he walked into the kitchen and of course, made pizza rolls. Devyn came down a few minutes later and I heard the door open. "Guess who's back!" I heard a female say. "Hey Kat!"  Everyone yelled from the kitchen. Aaron came down to see why we were yelling and he got some food as well leaving the only two still upstairs being me and Kat's boys.

"Okay, they're either in bed making out together or they're just both still asleep." Kat said causing us to laugh. "Well lets go see then." I opened the door to sure enough, see a sleeping Colby on the bed. "Duuuudde wake up!" I said jumping on the bed. He groaned and pulled me into his arms as I struggled to get up again. "Its too early." He grumbled.

"Colbs. Its 11 AM. We got stuff to do babe." He groaned again as I gave him a stern look even though he wasn't looking at me. "Do I need to get Uncle Elty?" I asked and he shook his head but just pulled me closer. "ELTYYYYY" I yelled and Colby only jolted from the sudden noise. I heard footsteps as the door was opened and in came Elton. He pried me away as he hit Colby's face lightly.

Colby lazily pushed his hand away and at this point even Sam was awake. Suddenly, Elton slapped Colby. Not too hard but harder than he was hitting him at first. This caused Colby to jolt up, "What the hell dude!" He yelled at Elton. We were all silent as he woke up and grumbled. "Ok Ok I'm up" He said as he shooed everyone out. I went to leave as he pulled me back in and closed the door.

He gently pushed his lips against mine as I experienced the most gentle, passionate kiss i've ever had. He pulled away and smiled a gentle smile at me as he hugged me. "Colby? Does it bother you that we haven't... ya know. Done anything yet." I asked quietly. He pulled away and looked at me like I was crazy. "Don't ever think that. Ok? I will wait for you as long as it takes and if its not until another 10 years or even until I die I will still wait." I smiled at him and kissed him again as I nodded. "You look cute in that b-t-dubs" (By the way) He said. "Did you really just say 'b-t-dubs' you weird man?" He nodded at me as I rolled my eyes.