"replace words with a blood curtailing scream" Ch. 23

Elton's POV

I had slowly come to my senses in realizing that I shouldn't have snapped at Lily or even helped Shea seeing as she was now- actually I take that back. The minute Lily left Shea was fine, I felt so stupid for even believing her. Truthfully I didn't even think Aaron wanted to date her. We were all in the living room, Colby was fighting off Shea who kept trying to get closer to him whenever Aaron got up, I was thinking about Lily; well i'm sure we all were but still. Corey, Devyn, and Sam were trying to get in touch with Lily when she posted an Instagram picture to calm our nerves.

Lily's POV

*Time skip*

I woke up to the sound of my phone repeatedly buzzing. I answered it, not looking at who it was before saying in a raspy morning voice, "hello?" "Lily look i know you might not want to speak with me but I need to explain." I immediately recognized the voice as Aaron and shot up from the couch and quietly left my friends apartment. "Explain as you wish" I said as I began to walk down the stairs and along the side walk "Well, obviously I think you could tell something was wrong with Shea and I, I don't love her and don't understand how anyone could love her to be honest." He paused to see if I wanted to add anything but I stayed quiet and he continued.

"Well it started when I left my phone alone at some point when she was over and I guess she got hold of it....." He paused again, this time though it seemed like he was afraid to continue more than anything. "Well I had texted Elton about.... something. And Shea got hold of my phone and saw what I was talking to him about. Now she's blackmailing me because if two of the people in the house see it i'm screwed." I instantly connected the dots or at least I thought. He had to have texted Elty that he had some sort of feelings for me, Devyn, or Kat. But I suspected me since he texted Elton.

"Aaron...." I said pausing "Do you have feelings for me and you don't want Colby or me to find out because Colby will murder you and you'll get turned down?" I asked waiting for a response that never came. "Answer me." I said forcefully and a quiet yes was heard on the other side. "Aaron i'm not mad at you, but were going to have to tell the house. I can probably keep Colby off you along with Elton's help but I don't want you to be blackmailed.... especially by Shea." He breathed out and finally spoke again as I continued to walk. "I don't want to continue this either, I fear Shea is trying to get something out of Colby, like she thinks he doesn't care about you or something which is absolutely idiotic of her. I mean really, if she can't see the way he looks at you she really is dumb."

I smiled to myself at what he said and began to talk again.

Aarons P.O.V.

I heard her begin to say something but quickly stop and replace words with a blood curtailing scream. I momentarily dropped my phone, shocked from the loud noise but quickly scrambled to pick my phone up again. "Lily?!!?!?! LILY???" I shouted into my phone but heard no response other than the ambulance noises. What have I done? Is this all my fault? If I hadn't called her she would still be sleeping peacefully..... this is all on my hands, Elton and Colby are going to kill me...

------------------------------------------------------------------

AYOOOOOO!

Sorry for the short chapter and more importantly not updating for you guys! I've honestly missed updated for you guys and writing their story. Leave a suggestion or comment if you have one and as always, have an amazing day!

-PEACE