Christmas Horror

So, first of all, happy holidays! I'm not religious in the least, but I still celebrate Christmas - which, as everyone knows, is today.

So anyways, I didn't get to sleep until like 1 or 2 this morning (a combo of a hyperactive brain and insomnia), and even then I still woke up at 5. Well, my brain's already racing through thoughts before it even registers that I'm awake, and I don't know why the fuck I'd be thinking this on Christmas, but my mind immediately went to horror. I'm not even awake yet, and my mind's like, "Hey, remember what a Wendigo looks like?"

For those of you who have never had the fortune of seeing a drawing of this mythical beast, it's basically one of the most frightening things you can imagine. I'll add a pic in a couple minutes, cause there's no way I'd be able to explain it.

So, of course, my brain's immediately wide awake cause that thought freaked me the fuck out, and I see a glimpse of a skull in my room

So, of course, my brain's immediately wide awake cause that thought freaked me the fuck out, and I see a glimpse of a skull in my room. Now, I know it was just my hyperactive brain seeing things, but still. Not something you want to see at ass-o-clock in the morning.

Long story short, I turned my lamp on and it's been on ever since (mainly because I forgot to turn it off when I finally hauled my ass out of bed).