Be quiet

I woke up in the morning to find that Ian wasn't in his bed. Typical, this kid seemed to have a problem with staying in one place.

He was a werewolf! I knew I should have been scared but fascination was the only emotion I felt towards the whole affair.

Sighing, I stood up and made my bed, pulling on a T-shirt before making his way down the grande set of stairs.

"Good morning!" Mr Hecox greeted and ruffled my hair. Usually I would have gotten kind of pissed off; Ian's dad had a weird obsession with messing up his children's hair. But I wasn't really paying attention, my eyes were on Ian.

Ian was at the stove, flipping something in a pan, humming a sweet song I didn't recognise.

I quickly muttered a 'morning.' to Mr Hecox and walked up behind Ian and smirked at him. "You know you're still wearing that stupid hat." I gestured to his sunhat and he jumped from my sudden appearance.

The cutie obviously didn't realise I was here yet.

"It's not a stupid hat!" he grumbled, and turned away from me, his cheeks going a rosy colour. I noticed that his hat was a couple centimetres off his head because of his wolf ears, raising it higher.

It looked cute, in a ridiculous kind of way. "You know that I know your a werewolf. You don't have to hide them." I laughed, watching him cook his bacon and eggs.

He mumbled something that sounded a lot like- "I'm not gay."

Seriously? He's still stressing about yesterday? He was obviously at least bi.

"Oh." I tried to hold in laughter and ran a hand through my hair. "Okay...okay sure."

Leaving him, flustered and outraged, I strolled out the kitchen, making my way through the ornate looking hallway, complete with portraits of Ian's creepy relatives.

I could here Ian running after me. "I said I am NOT gay!"

Turning on my heels, I looked at the red mess standing in front of me. He looked furious and embarrassed at the same time. His eyes were focused on anything but me which was adorable.

"Ian!" I laughed. "You are such a fag!" I grinned, watching face go red with frustration and rage.

Clearly I was annoying him and I knew I should stop, but I could help myself. He looked so cute when he was angry, it made me chuckle every time he scowled.

"Don't say that word! fag is really offensive!" He stomped his foot and began growling. It sounded more like a puppy than a wolfs growl though.

"Come on I'm not going to judge you if you like guys, Ian." I held in a giggle at the fuming boy in front of me.

I didn't expect what happened next, but before I knew it, Ian had slammed me up against the wall, his small hands on my chest. "Shut. Up." he growled.

A shivver ran down my spine and I raised an eyebrow. "Ooo." I wriggled my eyebrows. "I would never suspect you for someone who liked the dominant side of this relationship."

He went even redder and grabbed my shirt, pushing my into the wall again, his hat had fallen off and his ears were in plain view, pricking up in an innocent demeanor.

"I always thought I was more of a top I mean come o-" I laughed, before I was cut off with a fist to the side of my abdomen.

It wasn't that it hurt, he was pretty weak handed for a 17 year old boy. I think it was just the shock that he actually hit me. "Oww. Ian what the hell!" I laughed, rubbing my side.

"I said shut up! Don't ever call me a fag and this isn't even your house! You cant just go round acting like you own the place and know everybody in it!" He pushed me in the chest before carrying on his little rant.

"Just because your taller and stronger than me, doesn't mean you're cooler or more intelligent! I am a werewolf so I could totally bite you and kill you."

I stilfed a laugh at how serious he looked and raised an eyebrow. "You finished?"

"No! I'm not done! You also cannot tell someone that they are gay when they are not! Just because your sexy and muscular..." he paused and shook his head quickly. "I mean just because you're good looking doesn't mean that everyone is in love with you! Because I am definitely NOT in lo-"

I quickly shut him up and pressed my lips onto Ian's soft pink ones, moving them softly. He struggled and desperately tried to push me off but I had him in a tight grip.

Finally, I felt his mouth slowly begin to cooperat with my own and I smiled. Our lips worked in perfect harmony and he let out a satisfied hum, the vibrations running directly to my groin.

Apart from having one of the best kisses of my life, I was glad I finally got him to shut his mouth. Even though his yapping had been pretty cute, it was better when his lips were on mine.

The little breathless whimpers escaping his lips were driving me crazy so I pulled away. I didn't want to get carried away, especially with someone who was obviously so confused.

"Not bad." I commented, a smirk tugging at the corners of my lips.