Chapter 5: USJ

(Y/n POV)

I wake up a bit late, but still groggy of all the muscle pain from yesterday's training. I was probably training until like 11 last night. And I still have to watch anime after that so who knows when I actually slept. And since I woke up late and my alarm clock is still broken, I'm really late today. So here I am, breaking all laws of no use of quirks in public without a licence, and sliding all the way to school on a layer of ice.

~~~

I burst through the door and practically scream "Sorry! I'm late!"

"Yes, we can tell you're late," Aizawa sensei says, "You have to be more punctual like me (L/n)-san"

'What? Isn't he always late? But I was extra late so I guess...' I think

"Yes, sorry sensei." I say, "won't happen again."

"Just get to your seat."

I hurry to my seat next to Todoroki. (A/N Oh sorry I think I forgot to mention, but sry Momo, we're taking ur seat~)

"You're always early, what happened?" Todoroki asks while facing front.

"My alarm clock broke," I say, I'm not telling him about the training I did, that was to beat him.

"Hmm."

"Go change into your hero costumes and meet me in the field, we're going to go train," Aizawa sensei says.

~~~

"You know what, Todoroki?"

"What?"

"Why the heck did you make your costume look like a terminator?"

Todoroki turned away but I could see him turn faintly red from embarrassment. Now that was funny.

"I-it blocks my left side."

"Why do you want to block off your left side?"

"I'll tell you another time"

"Ok"

"Your costume is..." Todoroki starts, trying to find the right words, "questionable"

"Shut up! I know what I'm doing..."

My costume is a simple t-shirt and leggings.

"They're both freezeproof," I say, "that's all I need. Anything more will make me lose mobility."

"There's no defence in that."

"OMG"

"What?"

"I SHOULD'VE MADE MY COSTUME JUST LIKE ERZA'S ARMOUR!!!! UGHHHH..... WHY AM I SO STUPID."

"Armour? What happened to mobility?" Todoroki looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Oh right, mobility..." I look at him like 'no, I totally knew that'

"Just get on the darn bus." Aizawa sensei glares at us.

"Sorry~," I say and hop on the bus.

~~~Time skip to after the bus ride~~~

"Hello, class! I'm the pro hero who will be teaching you today. My hero name is Thirteen. I hope at least some of you know me. In this training session, you will be put in different disaster points, to train for different situations you may encounter as a hero"

Uraraka looks so happy that Thirteen's teaching us and she's just so adorable. So. Cute.

Then I see a bunch of people coming out of purple gas?