Chapter 2: Quirk Assessment

Todoroki POV

"What, tears?"

"Y-yeah, why are you crying?"

"I'm crying?" I ask while I feel my cheeks to find them wet. I couldn't help but be surprised, I couldn't remember the last time I cried. I quickly wipe my tears.

"W-why were you crying? Did I do something wrong?" she asks

"No, you just looked like someone," I reply

(Y/n) POV

'This must be Shoto that Mrs. Todoroki was talking about.' I thought

"Umm, can I ask your name?" I ask, wanting to confirm who it is.

"Oh, I'm Todoroki, Todoroki Shoto," he says.

'Bingo.' I thought

"I'm (L/n), (L/n) (Y/n)"

'I shouldn't tell him because Mrs. Todoroki told me not to.' I thought.

Then I spot the scar on the left side of his face. I gasp slightly and look down when I realized I had been staring at him.

"Uh, sorry," I say looking down.

"No, it's fine, I know it looks unusual," He says with a sad look on his face.

I start to feel bad, I don't know what to say, I knew it and yet I stared at it.

"B-but, you look really cool!" I say, trying to make up for what I did.

"Oh, uh, Thanks?" he replies, surprised

"Ah, no sorry, forget what I just said..." I say, realizing what I had just said, 'Oh shoot, what if he thinks I'm weird now...' I thought

"Don't worry about it, and you don't have to lie about it, I'm used to being looked at weird."

The bell rings and other new people in our class start to come into the room. I sat at the back of the class, next to the window, and Todoroki sits next to me. The teacher starts to walk into the room, well, as long as that is our teacher.

"Hello, I'm your homeroom teacher," 'Oh, so he is', "Aizawa Shota."

I sit back in my seat and listen to the rest of the class until class ends. It's lunch, but I decide to sit on the rooftop. I'm not really social, I'm not an introvert, but I won't talk to people based on my own will. The rest of the day ends super normally, and I quickly walk back home so I won't be late for my part-time job at the hospital. I get to see Todoroki-san today.

~~~

(A/N I'm so sorry, I forgot to include the quirk assessment in the second chapter, or the first day, so this chapter, the second day, will consist of the quirk assessment. Sorry.)

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock and slowly get out of bed. I make myself a quick breakfast but nothing special. I'm normally really antisocial and barely talk to people if I don't have to. I don't understand why I feel so fine talking to Todoroki even though I've only just met him. Is it because I know his mom? Is it because we kinda have the same quirk? I wonder. I quickly change and open the door to walk to school. I have my part-time job at the hospital today and I'm honestly excited to see her. I haven't been to the hospital for about a month because I was getting ready for school. I slowly walk through the school gates and breathe in the cool air of the morning. I'm early like yesterday and I decide to sit in the classroom again.

'I should really set my alarm clock to a bit later.' I think.

Todoroki POV