Team Prime

After a while we pull up to a field and I get out of jazz. Sam and makayla ventured off to who-knows-where. While I'm left here with bee and jazz. Bee had a new look but I didn't question it.

Their were about 3 lights in the sky. Any normal person would have guessed it to be a meteor shower but me being my weird self, I knew exactly what they were.

Pods. Escape pods.

I shivered at the thought. Why exactly? I. Don't. Know.

Soon Sam and makayla were back in bee and I was inside of jazz. I was so tired at this point I was not paying any attention to where the scrap we were going.

Soon enough we pulled into an ally way. Sam and makayla got out of Bumblebee so I got out of jazz. Unlike Sam and makayla, I stayed beside jazz.

A semi, ambulance, and a black GMC Topkick soon pulled up creating a circle around Sam and makayla.

They all transformed. The semi, who I somehow know as Orion, kneeled down in front of Sam and makayla.

"Are you Samuel James witwicky and Blizzard White Witwicky descent of arcodon witwicky?" Orion asked. No I'm Blizzard white storm I think mentally and sigh."I'm Sam and my sister is over there. What happened to your shirt?" Sam said and pointed at me.

I decided that it was time for me to come out of the shadow of jazz and into the street light.

"Dont Ask. And your Orion./?" I said/asked. Well that certainty got the attention of every one. "I have not been called that in centuries. My name is Optimus Prime and how may I ask did you know my past name?" Optimus politely asked.

"Umm, well, I can't exactly, ugh!!! I give up. I don't know!!!" Well that went well.

Optimus nodded at me and continued talking.

"We are atonomus robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron."

"But you can call us Autobots for short." The ambulance said which I know as Ratchet.

"Autobots" Sam mostly whispers to himself. "What's up?" Jazz said

[I DONT CARE THAT HE DID NOT SAY THAT.]

"My first lieutenant, and your guardian, designation Jazz." Optimus said "this looks like a cool place to  kick it." Jazz says.

"How did he learn to talk like that?" Sam questioned "we learned through the World Wide Web."

"When they say everyone uses the internet I never thought that even living beings from a different planet would use it." I murmured. Honestly I didn't care if any one heard me and if they did hear me they ignored me.

"My weapons specialist. Ironhide." Optimus continued. "You Feeling lucky punk?" Ironhide said while pulling out a pair of blasters. I smirked. I walked forward and pulled out my red gun that I had made myself.

"Are you a good shot?" I asked. "Easy Ironhide." "I like this kid, I was just kidding, I just wanted to show them my cannons" Ironhide said. I scoffed "KID!?! I am not no kid!" I argued but sam had to intervene"the more important matter is, where in the world did you get a gun?!?" "I didn't "get it", I built it" I said with my arms crossed. Sam just sighs at my hopelessness.

"Our medical officer, Ratchet." Optimus said pointing to the Autobot that used to be an ambulance. Ratchet sniffed the air and said, " the boys phormon levels suggests that he wants to mate with the female." I walked back with my hands in the air and said, "Nope not me!That's all Sam and Makayla" Sam and makayla kinda just stand there in an awkward silence before Ratchet continues

"And the other girl is injured." "Scrap." I mutter to myself. "Can I see your wound?" Ratchet asks me. "Umm, I'm going to say no. I can take care of myself and besides it's just a scratch." I said. Sam once again sighs. Ha, i win!!!

"You already know your guardian Bumblebee." Optimus said. Bee started pretend fighting and stated "check the rep, yep second to none!" Sam asked "so your my guardian huh?"

I walked up to Sam and punched him on the shoulder. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!" Sam asked and yelled. "Because your annoying and Optimus just said that Bee is your guardian Sherlock!!!" I said. Sam glares at me.

A red light flashed over bees neck and ratchet said "his vocal prossesers were damaged in battle I'm still working on them." Like I didn't know that already! Bee was coughing.

"Why are you here?" Makayla asked. "Their looking for the Allspark. Haven't I explained this already???" I said. All eyes are on me once again. JOY!!!  Sarcasm! "Before you ask No I have no clue on how the scrap I know this!!!" I said.

"And we must find it before Megatron." Optimus continued. Megatron. That name sounds familiar but why and how.

Sam was about to say something but I couldn't hear it. I wasn't in the ally way anymore. I was back on that metal planet.

Their was fighting except I was fighting aswell. Optimus was their and Ironhide and Bee and jazz. Wonder where Ratchet is. Optimus was fighting a big robot that was about the size of him. Now that I think about it I am a little taller than Jazz. Odd.

That big robot must be Megatron. Someone yelled something. I think it was Optimus. He said 'get to the escape pods PeaceFire' I started running to those pod things.

This is where my dreams begin. I must be PeaceFire. Huh. I got to the pod and it launched but like normal I awoke.

"PeaceFire." I said out loud. Everyone turned to me. "What did you say?" Optimus asked me quietly but curiosity lingered in his voice. " I said PeaceFire." I told them. All the Autobots turned their heads as if I reminded them of some terrible memory.

Sam looked over at me to which I shrugged. "PeaceFire was a great friend of ours, she disappeared along with another friend of ours. How do you know about her?" Optimus explained. "Oddly enough this is the only question that I've been able to answer in the past 3 days. I had a vision." I stated. "So your one of those weird people?" Sam asked.

I walked over to him and swung my leg under his legs causing him to fall and said "they are not weird they just have abilities that other people don't understand and yea I guess so." "Did you have to knock me down to prove your point.?" Sam asked "no but I done it anyways." I said while I walked back over to Jazz.

"If you don't mind me asking, was your vision about?" Optimus asked. "All of you were there aside from Ratchet. Optimus was fighting who I assume was Megatron and you yelled get to the escape pods PeaceFire and who I assume was PeaceFire ran to the pods and then my vision ended." I stated.

"That was the last time we saw PeaceFire." Optimus said and I just nodded my head. "We have to get those glasses Sam." Makayla said and Sam agreed but I have no clue what they are even talking about so I just go along with it.

Sam and Makayla go to Bee and I head over to jazz. The drive was quite. We soon arrived at our house.

*****

1240 words!!!! Haha I getting better at this writing thing. Enjoy. Next chapter will be up sometime next week or this weekend.