Chapter 22

[Leonardo's POV]

I can't believe Jessica is that naive, I fucking raped her, and she forgave me that easily, it's a game, I'm never sorry, Alex thinks I am, but I am way, too far from it, it's just to gain her trust, so I can use it later, Alex is also idiotic, I mean, he sure knows I don't feel 'sorry' for anyone, like da fuck? Why should I? Yeah Jessica is hot, shit. That girl may be pregnant with my baby, I'll just kill her if so.. As I told you, I'm HEARTLESS it won't bother me, it's not like she's the first, I've slept with and got pregnant, and killed them for it...

[Jessica's POV]

Leo, gave me a room alone, first time, in forever I felt privacy, I sighed, I was going to go downstairs have a breakfast, but then I saw Leo, and Alex deep in talk, so I stayed up, and listened to them talk, "are you an idiot, do you acrually think I give a fuck about her?" Leo, said to alex, who are they talking about? Is it me... Can't jump to that until I make sure, "I know that Jessica is hot. And blah blah, but I don't give a shit about her, I'm just trying to gain her trust, by being good, and stupid things, so then she could tell us about Niall's gang, she's too naive, I rapped her for gods sake! And she forgave me, lol, some people are seriously mental." He laughed.

So he's using me, I'm seriously naive, he's right he rapped me, but don't worry, two people can play in this game, I smirked darkly, and went down, after everyone went his own way, and got me some breakfast.

[Niall's POV]

It's been a month, a whole fucking month, and I still can't find her, what if he's torturing her, a dark picture, of Jessie, naked, and being held to the wall, with her body full of bruises and cuts, making me scream in anger, it's all my fucking fault, I swear if something bad, happened to her, I'd seriously kill my self, I hadn't realized that I hadbroke a glass of water, in my hand, and hurt my hand until I calmed down now, I started laughing at myself, and then shook my head, I'm seriously going insane.

__________________________

YYOOUUUU AAANNNDDDD IIIIII

sorry about that *_* was listening to you and I! while writing this chapter, smh

How was your vacation? Urgh school's on the doors! That was lame :/ but whatever.. :) have fun with the chapter :) I keep watching videos on Vine O.o so if u have add me :)

Mimi Benjamin

Follow me :P