Chapter 16

I was in a dark room, I tried to run to the white door at the end of the room, but each time I take a step the door takes two inches away, I ran to it, but then it disappeared, then I heard a voice calling me, I know this voice, that's Niall's voice.

I opened my eyes, revealing a white unfamiliar ceiling,I looked around me to see myself in a room all white, I guess it's an hospital, but what happened, I tried to sit, but a pain shots through my waist, making me cry in pain, then I remembered everything, being shot by one of my father's people, I didn't realize the door being open and then closed, I was so distracted in my own thoughts, but then I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone placed their hand on mine, I looked to my right, to see Niall.

"You've been out for a week now" he said, I pulled my hands from under his.

"I don't care" I snapped at him, he didn't make me see my father, and now I'm sitting in a hospital bed,

"Please, look at me, I'm trying to help you" he said.

"By not making me see my father who I didn't see him for about three years!" I screamed at niall while crying."GET OUT OF HERE, I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FUCKING FACE!" I screamed at him another time, I threw my head in my hand, I sobbed violently, I heard the chair screech, then footstep the, a door being opened then closed shut.

[Niall's POV]

It's been two weeks since the encounter with Jessica's father, she haven't talked to any of us since it, she wouldn't go out of the room,we bring the food to her, but she doesn't really finish it, this girl is driving me crazy! I'm trying to help her, I have to talk to her.

I went to her room, knocking, then going inside, to see her sitting on the bed, staring at nothing, I sat next to her on the bed, then her head snapped for my direction, then she tensed.

"Calm down, I came to talk with you" I said pointing my hands out in defeat, last time harry tried talking to her, she gave him a black eye,I don't need to hurt my precious face, anyways back to the ninja girl.

"What do you want" she said.

"I came to talk with you" I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Save your breathe" she said amd turned around facing the other side.

"I won't" I said and came closer to her.

"What the hell do you want" she said not looking at me.

I sigh " I didn't let you see your father because, your father had an accident and lost his memory, so he doesn't remember you, I didn't let you go to him. Cause he saw you with us, then he'll think your an assassin to kill him, that's eh that man shot you" I told her as I looked at her she was crying.

"Then if he doesn't remember me, how did he call my name, before I faint" she said, I tensed, so he remembered her then he'll come for her. "Yeah he did." She said

"I guess he got his memory back the day he saw you" I said trailing a t the end.

"Then I wanna fucking see him" she said sternly.

"No" I said

"What the hell is wrong with you! He's my father for christ's sake!!" I shouted at me

"I won't let you see him" I said looking at her eyes.

"And why not Mr. Gang leader" I said crossing her arms across her tiny chest.

"Because I said so" I said and stood up ready to leave, but her last words made my heart shatter into million pieces.

"I fucking hate you, I wish you could just disappear from my life" she said and started crying.

I left her room with a slam.