Chapter12 fight me or forgive me?

HarryPOV

'Hey Harry can you ask Keri what movie she wants to watch tonight?" Niall says 'alright!' i say i walk downstairs and into the living room to find her kissing Zayn 'Keri?"  choke out tears filling my eyes, She quickly pulls away "No Harry you don't get it it was-' before she can even explain I'm running up the stairs and slamming my door shut.

"Harry" Zayn say's knocking on the door 'go away' i say he opens the door 'Look i kissed her." i get up and punch him in the mouth he lifts up his fist when suddenly Keri says quietly "please don't fight this is all my fault." she runs outside into the snow hopping into her car and driving home.

Keripov

'I need to go tell Harry what happened' i say running upstairs to find Zayn about to hit Harry 'please don't fight' i choke out 'this is all my fault." i run outside and into my car driving home, calling Ally on the way there telling her to meet me at my house.

I arrive home greeted in my room by Ally i run to her hugging her telling her everything.  'Oh Keri it's okay they will work it out trust me every thing will end up okay."

There's that phrase again.Everything will be okay, everything will end up okay, trust me she will be okay, trust me your mother will make it, trust me Ally will wake up,  she will be okay. AGGHH I hate that phrase so much, whatever just try to stay calm okay Keri just calm down.

Suddenly the front door burst's and i can hear footsteps racing up the stairs and to my room the door opens up revealing Harry. 'I'm so sorry' he says holding me close i can feel his heartbeat its like racing. His eyes are glazed over with tears, and his face is basically red. I hug him back 'you shouldn't be sorry' i say ' i accused you i know Zayn kissed you its just  am so sorry." he says I hug him tighter 'calm down Harry it's okay' i coo 'i cant live without you.' he says crying  'baby calm down" i say Ally gets up and leaves leaving just me and my crying boyfriend. 'Harry stop' i say Harry is just crying "please harry stop crying" he sniffles and does 'I'm sorry it's just i don't want to loose you again" i kiss his lips "Harry your not' i say quietly he smiles and wipes his tears 'wow i just like had a breakdown over nothing' i laugh and ruffle his curls 'what would i do without you Harry?" he smiles 'what you did for the past two years' i roll my eyes throwing a pillow at him. It hit's his face he gets up throwing one at me and before i know it we're throwing pillows at each-other 'now i know why there called throw pillows!" Harry laughs so hard same with me. We finally get tired and lay down he puts his arm around me  me and i kiss him.

His phone rings "uggh sorry to wreck the moment' he says i smile  and listen to the conversation "next week! Uncle Si really for how long....3 months!  can she come... no... well why not.. alright alright i will bye." he hangs up and flops onto the bed "I have to go on tour next week for three months and uncle Si says you cant come" i sigh "it's okay" i turn off my light right before he drifts off to sleep i say quietly "promise me you wont forget me this time" h rolls over so I'm staring into his green eyes 'i wouldn't think of it" he kisses my lips and rolls back over i smile and close my eyes.

A/N

Sorry it's so short!!! more might be up today or tomorrow idk cuz my cousins' might be sleeping over and idk if i want them to go around telling everyone my book is on-line lol okay so again sorry for how short!! umm yeah that's kinda it.......... hmmm oh yeah any ideas leave them in the comments any team ideas comments and if u want a dedication just message me!! that's kinda it byyyyeeee