Chapter8 The Date!!

• Dedicated to everyone who was waiting for the date!

KeriPOV

It was around seven o clock when i got up and took a shower. i put on light makeup and curled my hair. I put on my midnight blue dress with black lace over it. I slipped on high heels and grabbed my purse. I took a deep breath walked down the stairs to be greeted by open mouths and 'ooo's' i blush "do i look..okay?" i ask everyone nods Harry, is in Maroon pants and grey shirt with a Maroon bow tie(outfit from the Gotta Be You picture!!) he takes my hand escorting me to his car i am blushing like crazy. He starts the engine ans slowly drives to our destination,The Park. "Harry isn't it a little dark for the park/" i ask he smiles 'just wait!' he says as he opens my door taking my hand once more he takes me over to a patch of trees he covers my eyes slowly walking me through it. He removes his hands to reveal strung up lanterns a blanket layed out and a picnic basket along with candles. I turn my head to him "this- you did this/" i ask my heart racing one thousand miles a minute. He nods slowly 'Keri, will you be my girlfriend?"

Nick smiles at me he takes my hand pulling my away from the busy schoolyard "Keri would you be my girlfriend/' he asks his black spiked hair is perfect and his brown eyes have the word 'hope" written all over them. I nod my head.

"Harry-" i say slowly his eyes are now at the ground 'oh I'm sorry then" he begins to walk away but i grab his writ's 'let me finish!" i say "Harry it would be my honor to be your girlfriend' he pulls me into a hug. 'thanks Keri!" he says. I feel happy and almost... numb? i can't believe Harry had asked me out. "Come here my lady" he says carefully pulling my wrist over to the blanket. he opens the picnic basket to reveal a bottle of champagne and mild Peri Peri chicken from Nando's "let me guess, Niall planned the food/' i ask Harry nods. We eat slowly while discussing just everything, in general enjoying each-others company. When we finish he lays down on the blanket so do I my eyes glance up at the stars amazed in it's beauty. "wow" is all i can choke out.

HarryPOV

'Wow" she says her eyes glance over at me 'what?" i ask she smiles 'the sky still isn't as pretty as you' she says i hug her pulling her closer to me. I keep my eyes on the stars when suddenly she says something 'Harry' my eyes glance to her 'yes love/' i ask 'why do you love me?" this catches my attention. "you really don't get it?" i say she shakes her head. 'You are beautiful, funny, smart, and if i told you every reason i like you i would have enough pages to write a new dictionary.' she smiles 'you really think I'm pretty/" I ask she blushes 'and your eyes are so amazing and your blush' i add 'Harry your eyes are so easy to get lost in, and your smile is amazing this date is amazing it looks like a fairytale1' she says i stare into her eyes when suddenly i hear a guitar start to play, crap! i forgot i asked Niall to come by and play a song. Moments begins to play and he sings it.

I stand up offering her my hand she gets up as well, i pull her close my hands go around her waist her hands around my neck, Her forehead rest's against my forehead and we just dance slowly swaying from side to side, i whisper along with the side she smiles at me blinking slowly giving her a fairytale look. i just shake my head slowly and say 'you are so beautiful' she looks at me and says 'and i m so lucky' a smile plays across my lips. when the song finishes he plays another Moments plays out. this time we kiss.

KeriPOV

As we walk towards his car i stare into his green eyes he looks into mine. he opens the passengers door for me  i step in he walks to the drivers seat "Harry" i say "mmhhmm" he responds "tonight was amazing, i love you" the last part i didn't even mean to say it just came out. "I love you too and Keri trust me you are beautiful and amazing and however thinks other wise has serious problems." I smile i must have problems then.

ZaynPOV

My back was still killing me, but Ally's company distracted me from the pain. "Zayn?" she says as we watch some stupid fashion show on TV 'yes Ally?" i ask 'i know you probably wont care but um i really like you" my heart stops. 'you do?' i ask her eyes are focused on her shoes, a tell tale sign of embarrassment "well Ally, i really like you too i was just afraid you ouldn't like me back' her eyes glance up at me 'will you be my girl/' i ask her head nods really quick she gets up and sits next to me. I suddenly Lean in and we kiss.

Suddenly the door burst's open. Revealing Harry and Keri 'how was the date?' i ask pulling away before they see anything 'amazing!" Keri yells "Ally hows uh ya know?' she ask's my eyes dart to a blushing Ally "well he asked me out and we just kissed!" my eyes now go to Harry and Keri who are in like shock Keri runs to Ally 'i knew it" she says. Ally just sits there laughing with her friend while me and Harry just watch the two idiotic looking girls laugh at nothing. This has become my life.

AllenPOV

Zayn survived me shooting him so what? I know where he lives i know his number i know everything about him. Tonight he asks out Ally and they kiss. Now Mr Malik will get it. i laugh while walking away from the window i was watching them through i put my hands in my pockets pulling out my silver knife. Zayn you might want to watch your back.

AllyPOV

Tonight was amazing. Keri and Harry went on a date, Now their dating. Me and Zayn are now dating its just so amazing. "hey guys?' I say glancing around the room "where's Niall?" Harry's eyes go wide 'we were supposed to drive him home weren't we?" Louis nods 'i dropped him off you drive him home!" i roll my eyes cracking up at the thought of Niall just standing in the park looking around like "guys? where is everyone?" i burst out in a fit of laughter i tell it to everyone else and they all crack up except for Harry and Keri who are running frantically to grab the car keys.

They come back minutes later, with a very pissed off Niall he runs to Liam when he gets home "they forgot me Li-Li!" he shouts this makes me laugh even more. My Life Is So crazy, oh my god my life is beyond crazy but i gotta admit.. I really love it.

A/N

Hope you guy's liked this chapter for some reason i didn't! idk maybe you guys will! So thanks my little Nintendos for leaving me good comments and voting i have one question should i continue my other book My Life Turned Into a FanFic? or should I delete it? any ideas on what should happen next chapter?!! i was trying to post a picture of the dress but the link was to long!! any other way i could post it??