Chapter 3

Keri POV

Oh My God it's Harry.

I clutch my CD in my now sweaty palms, as the security ushers me to the table, I place my CD in front of Harry, he keeps his head low, which makes me nervous, and he furrows his brows as if trying to make his signature perfect. I glance down at my Converse before taking a breath and saying "Hi Harry". Harry glances up at me and smiles "Hello!" he says very cheerfully, before passing my CD down to Zayn, who is casually sitting next to him. I nod, "I was wondering if you remembered me by any chance?' I watch as his expression changes and he looks very taken back at my question. He looks at me for a few seconds, and I swear I can hear my heart beat in my ears. Is this it? Will he remember me? He shakes his head "I, uh, err, I don't sorry" My heart shatters. "Okay" I say before walking down the line to where Liam is now signing my CD.  I carefully take my CD from him when he's down signing and walk over to the sidelines as I watch Ally get her CD signed, I watch as she spends a lot of her time talking to Liam, which is her favorite boy out of One Direction. She joins me at the sidelines and we both walk over to my car, Ally seems very happy with today's events, while me on the other hand, am fighting back tears.

  The car ride home is long and annoying, mainly consisting of Ally gloating about Liam and how nice he was to her. I block her out though, she just sounds like a high pitched buzzing noise. Why didn't he remember me? Am I that boring? Did I do something wrong? I don't understand. As I park the car in my driveway I sit there, my eyes looking down at the "Up All Night" CD  In my lap. He looks happy in the cover picture, maybe I should be happy he forgot about me and my drama. Just let the boy be happy Keri. Ally stops talking and gives me a sympathetic look, she places a hand on my shoulder "I'm sorry Keri" she whispers, :I don't understand why these past years have been so rough, with Harry leaving, Allen being a creep, and your mom passing away, But I'm sure this is Gods way of telling you something good will happen soon, yeah?" I nod and wipe away the hot tears that are streaming down my face. "Can I just be alone?" I ask softly. Ally nods and gets out of the car and walks home.

I sit there and think about what she had just said.

These past two years have been so hard on me and my family.

Harry left me and never stayed on touch.

Allen from my science class began stalking me and Ally.

My Mother got into a car crash and passed away.

And now Harry forgot me.

Through everything I went through these last few years I went to my Dad and Ally for comfort, when all I really wanted was my Harry. But it seems in these past few years, Harry hasn't needed me.

Harry POV

That girl is stuck in my head, those eyes, those lips, that style, that voice.

Who the fuck is she?

Is it possible for a heart to break from regret? Cause I'm sure my heart just did. That was Keri Washington. The girl who stole my heart.

Keri Washington, she was probably trying to be cute and surprise me by asking if I remember her, and I didn't.

I'm such a bad person.

Poor Keri.

That's when I realize something else, I never did call her. I never did talk to her. I did forgot her.

Way To Go Harry.

I look down at my watch and check the time, I still have another few hours here. I sigh and begin to tap my foot. As soon as this ends I'm getting Keri, Kissing her, and apologizing for what a huge Dick I've been.

Hopefully she will forgive me. Because, I do remember her.

I Remember you Keri Washington.

I swear I do.