"J-Jungkookie, p-please..."

"Yeah, okay, I got you."

Their kisses become sloppier, Taehyung mewling softly as Jungkook began to mouth at the elder's jaw, then neck, at the sensitive area he knew affected his angel. Just as he expected, Taehyung let out a rather obscene moan when Jungkook sucked a hickey right at the juncture between his neck and jaw, the sound making the younger's pants grow tighter.

As Jungkook continued to work at Taehyung's neck, his hands were busy  popping off the buttons of Taehyung's dress shirt, the elder's own hands tugging at his hair, eliciting low groans from the younger.

When the shirt was completely off and Taehyung's golden chest was exposed, Jungkook wasted no time kissing and sucking at every crevice of his angel's beautiful body.

"J-Jungkook..."

"So beautiful, baby. So pretty." Jungkook murmured into Taehyung's skin.

Taehyung whimpered at Jungkook's words.

"P-please, J-Jungkook, hurry."

Jungkook got up from his position, kissing Taehyung's soft stomach, hands teasing the waistband of his boxers, and looked down at the elder. His gaze grew darker as he took in Taehyung's wrecked state, hickeys splayed all over his tan, honey skin, lips red, hair mussed.

"I don't think I'll be able to stop today, sweetheart." Jungkook honestly stated, feeling uncomfortable in his way too tight pants.

"I don't want you to."

And with that, Jungkook headed to Taehyung's suitcase, hands unbuckling the belt on his pants. His heart raced in anticipation.

There was no way he was letting Kim Taehyung off the hook today.

Taehyung

Taehyung woke up sore as frick.

Sure, Jungkook had been the sweetest, most gentle person in the entire world and Taehyung had the best night of his entire life, but he was still sore.

It was to be expected. Even though Jungkook had whispered praises in his ear, kissed him breathless to ease the pain, and had gone at a tantalizingly slow pace, it was after all Taehyung's first time ever.

Still all was worth it when he heard Jungkook groaning out his name and woke up wrapped up in the younger's arms, pulled flush to his bare chest.

Taehyung smiled fondly at his boyfriend, tracing the contours of his face as he recalled the way Jungkook had sweetly cleaned him with a warm, damp towel, and called him his blessing while peppering him with soft kisses.

"You're staring."

Taehyung jolted at the husky voice, removing his hand in alarm when Jungkook fluttered his eyes awake.

Taehyung pouted getting ready to hear the smug teasing from the younger, but it never came. When he looked up, he found that Jungkook's teasing smirk had faded away, replaced by a look of awe.

"Great, I can't even tease you, you're so beautiful."

Taehyung flushed at the sweet words, letting himself be pulled closer and tucking his head underneath Jungkook's chin as the younger tentatively kissed his forehead.

"Wanna just ditch the Hyungs and stay in today?" Jungkook suggested, tracing patterns onto Taehyung's bare skin. Taehyung couldn't help the giggle that escaped when Jungkook tickled at the small of his back.

"Well, that's not the worst idea." He replied with a smile.

Jungkook simply hummed contently in response, tightening his hold.

Just when Taehyung was beginning to forget the soreness and drift into a peaceful slumber once more, there was a loud thudding at the door that caused the couple to jolt awake.

"FRICKING WAKE UP YOU DEVIL JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!"

The two groaned at the obvious voice of Jimin.

"IF I GO IN THERE AND FIND MY TAEHYUNGIE NAKED I WILL NOT HESITATE TO GOUGE YOUR EYES JEON!"

Taehyung felt rather than heard Jungkook's annoyed growl.

"I should get dressed." Taehyung sighed, attempting to push himself off.

He wasn't too surprised when Jungkook let out a low groan of protest and pulled Taehyung close to his chest.

"We always give in to the Hyungs, can't we stay for once??" he pleaded.

Taehyung couldn't help but find the way the younger whimed adorable and struggled to suppress the happy grin starting to form.

"Sorry, Ggukkie, but if I want to keep you safe and sound the best idea would be to heed Jimin's warning. He can be rather violent." Taehyung snickered, gently patting at Jungkook's cheek to get him to let go.

Jungkook huffed but ultimately let go of Taehyung and got up from bed.

"Park Jimin. You're going to regret this."

Taehyung distantly heard the younger mutter and he pressed his hand to his mouth to stop himself from laughing at Jungkook's pout.

Jeon Jungkook was still a baby.

I hope this chapter was okay? I have absolutely no experience in writing anything like this so it probably was really cringy so please bear with me! Thank you so much for still reading if you made it to the end, though!! <3