Chapter 15

Jungkook

Jungkook's heart ached for his angel who was currently asleep as he thought back to MinWoo's words. He couldn't believe that when he was in high school he was fooling around, complaining about how "strict" his parents were, and thinking his life was over because his girlfriend broke up with him while Taehyung was suffering through physical abuse, having to protect four children, and yet was still able to hold onto his dream and make it happen. 

He felt so ashamed for acting the immature way he had been just months ago, complaining about how much work he had, and being annoyed at his older brother for making him be the one to inherit the company. 

Jungkook sat in the silence the entire ride home, rubbing circles on Taehyung's back. Jin-Hyung seemed to be thinking heavily as well, judging by the way he hadn't said a word the entire drive. 

When the car finally stopped at Jungkook's dorm, he gently nudged Taehyung awake who sleepily took YeRan in his arms after waking MinWoo up and began making his way inside. 

MinWoo stumbled inside after Taehyung, and Jungkook took hold of SeoJun while Jin-Hyung carried MinJi in. 

The rest of the Hyungs were waiting for them once they were safely inside Jungkook's dorm. 

Jungkook placed SeoJun beside MinWoo on the makeshift airbed while MinJi and YeRan were fast asleep on the large guest bed. Then taking Taehyung by the hand, he pulled his Hyung out the door to talk about their next course of action.

Jungkook soon realized that sleepy Taehyung meant clingy Taehyung, and he struggled to suppress the wide grin that was beginning to appear on his face as Taehyung sat on his lap on the floor, soft and pliant in Jungkook's arms. 

"Okay, before Taehyung falls asleep and Jungkook dies from being too whipped, I just wanted to say that what I witnessed today was the most beautiful reunion I have ever seen. It literally made me question who I am and all that other deep stuff." Jin-Hyung commented, earning soft smiles from everyone but Jungkook who glared at him and Taehyung who was struggling to keep his eyes open. 

"I was planning on holding a meeting to figure out what our next plan is, but I think we should all just get back home and rest. The gang symbol on the car was visibly seen from the nearest security camera in that area, so the police will take the hint that the kids were kidnapped by LiveEvil. So far, there is nothing to be worried about." Namjoon-Hyung remarked. 

Everyone grinned, besides Taehyung who now really was asleep, and the Hyungs began making their way out the dorm.

"I'll come back in the morning to prepare some breakfast." Jin-Hyung reassured Jungkook who sighed in relief. 

Once all the Hyungs were gone, Jungkook was left alone in the living room with Taehyung slowly sliding down his chest. Smiling endearingly, he effortlessly picked the elder up and made his way to his room, laying him down on his bed for the fourth time that week. It was now a habit for Jungkook to find Taehyung asleep in the most random places around his dorm room, and for him to pick his angel up and tuck him in bed, pulling him flush to his chest once he settled under the covers. Taehyung, Jungkook discovered, although he refused to room with him, was weak to his requests. Whenever Jungkook invited him over or asked him to spend the night, he would oblige. But never had he willingly came or slept over without Jungkook or one of the Hyungs inviting him.

It pained Jungkook just a little at the thought that maybe his angel was still awkward with the idea that he didn't need to ask permission, that he was welcome any time. It tore his heart apart when Taehyungie Hyung couldn't see how much Jungkook loved him.