Chapter 20

A/N WARNING!!!!!!!!! Not exactly mature, but might be? Lot's of descriptive kissing here, so you may skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable with it. (Basically this entire chapter is 1000+ words of taekook kissing. So it's sort of a filler chapter? I guess? I'm sorry, I guess I just really wanted to write taekook kissing...) I also wanted to thank you so much for all the votes, views, and comments! I never imagined that this would get so many views and I'm still a little shocked. Again, thank you so much! You have no idea how much your comments make my day!! Thank you!  (P.S. the picture is not mine so credit to the person it belongs to!)

Taehyung

Namjoon-Hyung had explained that they needed a few more days to make the final preparations, so all the Hyungs left. Jimin and Yoongi-Hyung offered to take the kids to this new bowling place that they had been meaning to go to, and the kids immediately agreed. Taehyung and Jungkook panned to go as well, but then Yoongi-Hyung stopped them.

"You guys should take a rest. It's not easy taking care of four kids 24 hours, for two weeks. We'll handle it just for today, it's already near afternoon anyways so use your time wisely." 

"Thanks, Yoongi-Hyung!" Taehyung exclaimed, enveloping the grouchy-looking but secretly soft-hearted Hyung in a hug. 

"No problem, Taehyung-ah."

Once everyone was gone, Taehyung realized that he and Jungkook were alone together for the first time in a very long time. 

"What do you want to do today, Hyung? I don't have classes for today, and I already finished all my homework a week prior (Literally, college is a piece of cake compared to the work I need to get done as a CEO.) so I'm free all day. Plus, I know you've finished all the art pieces you've started, so unless you get a sudden stroke of inspiration you have no work to do today either."

Taehyung contemplated Jungkook's words, but really, he didn't feel like going outside and doing something crazy. For the past few days, ever since Jungkook had been ignoring him, he was all over the place with acquaintances to pass his time. 

"I just want to stay at home and maybe cuddle or sketch, and just relax." he honestly stated.

Jungkook immediately nodded, and suddenly walked away, coming back with the sketchbook Taehyung always left lying around his dorm as well as Taehyung's favorite pencil pouch.

"Wow, I must really come here often that you even have my favorite sketching supplies here." Taehyung remarked, amused as he took the supplies from Jungkook and stalked off to the younger's room, Jungkook following close behind. 

Once Taehyung settled in on the bed, sitting up and half his body under the covers, he began to focus on one spot in the room and sketched. In a moment, Jungkook came too, holding a stack of papers which he placed on the bedside table. He grabbed a few pages then proceeded to lay down on the bed, his head on Taehyung's lap as he studied the numbers intensely. 

"I thought you said you didn't have work." Taehyung murmured, not looking away from his point of sketching. 

"I don't. This is Namjoon-Hyung's work. Since he was so busy lately, I secretly stole some of his work yesterday, and was planning on doing it tomorrow or something since it's not urgent. I just need to memorize these numbers so that it'll be easier and more efficient to input them into the computer later."

"Memorize? This entire stack? Is that possible?" Taehyung exclaimed, finally turning his attention away from his sketch as he stared in disbelief at the younger. 

"I've done more. It's honestly really easy."

"For you." Taehyung teased, turning back to his sketchbook.