Chapter 39: Slumber

Start from the beginning

There was still time left for the wedding but the baby was the priority right now.

"Mother must know something about this." Jeongguk says.

Jihyun comes soon after Jeongguk links her and the physician comes as well. Taehyung was in Jeongguk's arms as Hansol was being checked.

Jihyun said Jeongguk used to cry a lot too because the mother feed didn't suited him. Also the fever and stomach ache are normal with infants.

"This usually happens with infants. Sometimes the milk doesn't suit some babies and it causes constipation problems. Prince Hansol must be going through that but don't worry, I'll recommend other soft feeds." Taeil says and Taehyung nods, sighing.

The moment Taeil gave Hansol sleeping vile, the prince immediately falls in a deep slumber.

"We're getting late for the wedding." Jihyun says and picks the baby. Hansol will always be with her when both Taehyung and Jeongguk were busy.

Taehyung thought Hansol was showing mild symptoms of being any other entity just like him. What if Hansol got some of his Kitsune genes, will they start showing themselves? Will his little pup go through the pain? The thought makes Taehyung shudder.

"Hey, you okay?" Jeongguk whispers when he notices Taehyung deep in thought.

"Yeah, I'm okay. It's just---I got a little worried because of Hansol." Taehyung smiles a little and Jeongguk kisses him softly, the omega melts immediately.

"He's a brave boy, don't worry." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods, kissing him deeply.

"Now come on, we'll get late." Jeongguk says and Taehyung chuckles, both walking out of the room.

-----------------------------

Beautiful. Taehyung chose this word to describe the bond that was forming infront of him. The bond between Yujin and Hoseok.

The happiness he saw in both Yujin and Hoseok's eyes was so pure that it immediately reminded him of Jeongguk's eyes when he vowed to him. Jeongguk's hand rests on Taehyung's back even when they are seated, a constant reminder that Jeongguk is right next to him and he'll always will be.

Jeongguk doesn't want to let go of Taehyung. He is sitting right next to him yet he wants the contact, he wants be able to feel that his husband is with him, close, just like he wants him to be.

The vows are taken, followed by the kiss and Jeongguk feels Taehyung's hand on his and he wastes no time to interlock their hands. Jeongguk brings Taehyung closer and he omega rests his head on Jeongguk's shoulder as the Alpha places a soft kiss on his head.

Taehyung closes his eyes and a tear escapes his eye, the memories from almost two years ago replaying in his mind and more importantly the wedding day. Taehyung knows Jeongguk is thinking about the same day, when they became one. When they vowed to stay together forever.

Taehyung and Jeongguk smile, the warmth of the good memories making them happy.

I love you. Taehyung links.

I love you more. And Taehyung giggles at that.

They both congratulate the couple. The love they have for eachother is visible on their faces.

"No Jeongguk, you have done a lot for me. In fact the whole royal family has done a lot for me ever since I was brought here. I can't accept this." Hoseok says.

"It's a gift Hoseok, from a friend to a friend." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods but Hoseok shakes his head.

"I don't want to go anywhere. I want to stay here and work just like before. I don't want to leave my home." Hoseok says, smiling and trying hard to not let his tears fall.