Chapter 11 - redecorating.

Start from the beginning

Maybe I should trust her with my heart too...

I headed inside jumping into the shower. It's only 11am, maybe we can go shopping later to redecorate the house. I still have a while until 4 anyways.

changing quickly I headed downstairs to see hana in a yellow long sleeve sundress, cooking food.

"Hana, D-do you want to go shopping later? I can h-help you with the redecorating until I leave." I rubbed my neck waiting for her answer.

"Okay." Her face was still turned the other way so I smiled. happy she agreed with going out with me. NOT LIKE GOING OUT OUT. BUT GOING OUT.(A/N: KEKEKEEKE I UNDERSTAND SEHUN.) We ate in silence after that before heading out to my motorbike. Handing her a helmet I told her to hop onto the back.

"KAJA!" I said before driving off.

"which shop Hana?" I asked

"Let's go to the COEX mall. we can decorate your room after we place the stuff back into my room." I nodded my head before zooming off in the direction of the mall.

We arrived outside of the mall. Looking towards Hana I saw that she was already gazing up at the building. I scoffed at her before pulling her inside. Time to go shopping!

"What are we buying first?" I looked around at all the stores.

"How about Paint first? You can choose what colour you want to paint your room. We can even paint pictures if you like." Hana pointed towards the paint store with a light blush evident on her cheeks. Why is she blushing? I haven't done anything. Then I realised I was still holding her wrist. I laughed at how easy it was to make her blush. We headed inside the paint store and started looking around.

"What colour sehun?" I shrugged. "Suprise me." She nodded her head before looking at the colours.

"Umm.. what's your favourite colour?" she asked.

"Black and white." She nodded again before pulling out a few colour cards that were displayed. "How about Black Blue and White?" She smiled before continuing. "I'll even draw some designs on the walls. How about stripes!" I laughed at how excited she was. wondering why she enjoyed doing such little things. "What do you want to be when you're older?" I asked her. She looked at me confused before parting her lips. "I want to be a interior designer." She said. "How about you?" I shrugged. "Maybe a dancer?" Her eyes gleamed "Maybe you can be a kpop idol! with your dancing skills your bound to get in!"

"Maybe. Let's buy the paints so we can also buy furniture if you want." She smiled that pretty smile of hers and nodded. We went over to the counter where Hana insisted on paying but I didn't let her. "Think of it as repayment for painting my room." I told her.

We headed out and over to the furniture store. We bought new Bed spreads and pillow cases. Hana's one was yellow, white and green. I chose Black and white because those were my favourite colours and Hana said it would match the room.

I was starting to let her in without even realising and i had to do something about it. I couldn't help it. She just pulls me in and makes me want to trust her but we've only known each other for a week and I don't think that's long enough for me to trust her. she gives me butterflies when she talks and just her smile makes me want to smile too. I don't know what is happening but I don't like it. I'm feeling again. Those feelings that I felt when she was still here and I was so afraid to feel again after what happen.

We walked around buying different furniture. We even decided to make the Garage into a dance room where we can practice. Of course when we get a car it will be in there but there will be mirrors hung onto the walls of the garage so we can dance. She really is good at this. We decided to keep our beds the same and just bought rugs. I chose a white fluffy one and so did she. She bought an extra blanket for some reason. Maybe for her to keep extra warm?

We bought some Book shelves that we can stick into the wall and a lamp for Hana since I already had one.

After buying all the stuff we left the store. Hana insisted on paying so I let her pay for the bookshelves and i paid for everything else. The mirror would be delivered soon.

Heading home, I checked the clock to see it was 12 In the afternoon.

"Let's get change so we can paint your room." She said. I nodded my head and headed into my room. Changing into a pair of old jeans and a tee. Hana was wearing the overalls with a shirt underneath and her hair was tied into pigtail braids. She looked so adorable! Like a little puppy.

"Come on. Let's move everything back into your room."

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Authors NOTE:

Anneyeong guy! Here's your update!

I had something important to say but forgot D:

OH THATS RIGHT. HAPPY 1000 READS! THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING AND VOTING! IM GLAD YOURE ENJOYING IT!

I hope to write more fanfictions In the future so please keep supporting me :))

Kasahamnida. Sarangehaeyo! <3

anyways, Read,Comment and VOTE!

-Victoria Jamesxx