❥ 62 нeld down lιĸe an angel wιтн no wιngѕ

Start from the beginning

I roll in my sheets wishing I could just wander off in the Ocean, where in waves of the shore would stretch out like an eternity out in the cold water. 

After two days of lyijg in my mattress with no attempt to eat, drink, or even take a morphling tablet, the door in the cell opens. Someone crosses the room into my field of vision. Kakashi. "You're getting transferred to a hospital. Just a little longer, then we're going home."

Home? What's he talkihg about? Everyone I've actually known in my home will eventually be gone. And even if it would be possible to go to this imaginary place, I am too weak to move. Strangers appear. Rehydrate and feed me. One lifts me like a rag doll and carries me outside, onto a train, and fastens my seatbelt. Kakashi and Yamato sit across me. In a few moments, the train swoops in.

Yamato tries to scare me off with his face. It always seem to bother him when no one else appreciates his joke. He sweatdrops, looks at Kakashi, and decides not to speak.

We briefly land into Iwagakure and the train stops. Probably to collect Shinobi passengers. Then I realize we're in a private station, and Yamato unfastens his seatbelt. "Well, it's nice sharing a transportation with you Sakura. I'll probably back before you know it."

When we're back among the trip, I look at Kakashi. "So why are you taking me back to Konoha?"

"Your trial is over. Shikamaru and the rest spoke for you." he says.

* P L A Y S O N G * (Song from Harry Potter) :((

At first, I don't question this. But doubt begins to creep in. Kakashi is an honoured Jonin. He could be sent in perilious missions and retrieve scrolls. If he's coming back to the Leaf, it's because he's been ordered to. "You have to look for me, don't you? As my sensei?" He shrugs. Then I realize what this means. "My friends are all gone."

"No," he says. He pulls out an envelope. I examine it, with perfectly formal handwritihg. "Sakura..." He stated, "Naruto's become a little.. contumacious and difficult nowadays. Goes out every night drinking, knocks at Tsunade-sama's door asking her to get you back."

My fingers trace the graceful swoop of letters. "These are the papers your friends have filed to get you out of Prison." he says. "You know why they can't come." Yes, I know why. Because between the unaccessible permission to visit a prisoner and the wild distance, the thought of them seeing me would have been painful for them to bear. Sai must be determined. "Sakura, do you know how many days you have been in the cell?"

"A hundred and fifty." I'm not sure if I'm incorrect.

"Sakura," he waits for me to say it, "it's been two weeks."

                                  ❣Եհҽ Եհíɾժ մϲհíհɑ ❣

                                         SAVE ME

Like a good sensei, Kakashi makes me Ramen and pretends I'm asleep for the rest of the trip. He busies himself by going by compartments, traveling with a book, most of the time reading it silently while he lets me lay in his lap. It's night when we arrive in the village. Half of the lights are still open, including the hospital and the Hokage Stone Henge. Kakashi carries me into my hospital bed and suddenly it's all the swivelling and other drugs.

"Well, see you tomorrow." says Kakashi.

As the echo in his footsteps slowly fades away, I whisper, "I doubt it."